Chapter 14

Trinity,

"I don't like it." Jamie said shaking his head

"Well what do you like?" I asked putting the shirt back

"None of this shit, I honestly just wanted to spend more time with you." He replied shrugging, I smiled crossing my arms.

"Sweet." I said, he shook his head.

"Don't say that, you make me sound like I settled down."

"There's nothing wrong with it."

"Why Chris and Bey ain't back from the bathroom yet?" He asked trying to change the subject.

"Don't change the subject."

"Man Trinity if you don't shush."

"But..."

"Girl." He said looking at me, I shrugged. He grabbed my hand pulling me through the store exiting it. We were in the mall, Jamie claimed he needed help finding an outfit for an event but he lied.

"For real why hasn't Chris and Bey came back from the bathroom?"

"Oh see they were apart of the plan, it's just me and you from now on." he said

"Cute." I said laughing a little.

"On some real shit, you should let me be your nigga."

"Jamie, I can't allow you to be hurt. My ex i-"

"I ain't really worried about him." he replied shrugging as he led me into footlocker.

"Jamie he is dangerous and I wouldn't forgive myself if anything happened to you."

"You feelin me right?" He asked as he turned to look at me, I sighed nodding. "Well let us happen."

"Jamie you didn't even ask me out properly."

"Ion got to, you mine." he said shrugging as he looked around at shoes, he kept a tight grip on my hand. I had a weird feeling, the type of feeling I get when I feel like I'm being watched.

"Jamie I think we should leave." I spoke quickly

"For what?"

"I feel like somebody's watching me."

"And you wanna go home?"

"Yea."

"Trinity what sense does that make? Somebody's watching you so you wanna go home? No."

"What you mean?"

"You being at home alone isn't safe."

"Ok so you come with me, I honestly just wanna get out of here."

"Alright, Alright. Come on." He said, he had let my hand go, I grabbed his wrist. "What?"

"You don't have to let my hand go." I said, he smiled.

"I wasn't lettin' ya hand go baby, I was gonna do this." He said, he put an arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. "If that nigga watching, he gone hate me by the end of the night." He let my waist go, grabbing my hand again leading me out the store.

>>>

"The nigga gotta be pussy whipped, I mean look at you. I can only imagine how I-"

"Jamie shh." I said laughing as we pulled into my driveway.

He laughed, "I'm just saying."

"Would you ever settle down?"

"With you? Yea. Anybody else? Nah."