Chapter 29

Beyoncé,

"Stop, I gotta get us through the night." I mumbled moving Chris' hands off my ass.

"Come here." he said grabbing my arm pulling me close to him.

"Baby please let me get you through the night, and when we get back to the hotel room we can do whatever you want." I say, he licked his lips smirking before nodding his head. I intertwined our fingers placing a kiss on his cheek.

I pulled him through the woods, down to the water place. Where we first said we loved each other, we haven't been here in years and I wanted to remind him of the good times. "Wow I ain't been here in a while." he mumbled as I led him down the steps.

I let his hand go pulling my shoes off, I leaped over the water to the rock we sat on when we first came here. He mirrored my actions, taking a seat Indian style as I did. I smiled staring at him, he studied my face for a minute.

"What you got up your sleeve?" He asked, I shook my head before straddling his lap.

"I just want you to know that I love you so much, and I never wanna lose you again. I'm sorry for the shit that I put you through, I'm sorry for letting you down, I'm sorry for being a handful. You mean the world to me and I'm so lucky you forgave me, I'm so lucky you love me, I'm so lucky to have had your child. I swear to god I love you with everything in me, I appreciate you I promise I do. I may be bratty and hardheaded at times, but baby at the end of the day I'd take a bullet for you." I was about to reach into my pocket but he grabbed my hand, I looked up at him.

"Will you marry me Beyoncé?"

"Will you marry me Christopher?" I replied smiling as I pulled out the box from my pocket opening it. He reached into his hoodie grabbing a box out of his pocket opening it.

"Yes." we both said at the same time chuckling as we pecked each other's lips. I slid his ring on his finger, and he did the same after I was done.

"I love you baby." He said grabbing my face pecking my lips repeatedly until it turned into something more. I tilted my head to the side as I grabbed his hands intertwining our fingers. Our tongues brushed against each other's.

"I love you more." I mumbled in between the kiss. My eyes closed as I let his hands go wrapping my arms around his neck.

"How much more." He mumbled before gently biting my bottom lip, his tongue took control over mine as it maneuvered slowly around my mouth.

I sucked on his tongue as he rested his hands on my lower back. I pulled away from the kiss licking his lips, "So much more."

I laid my head on his shoulder smiling as I licked my lips. "Stop apologizing for everything, I love you the way you are. Spoiled, bratty, and I like the Abdul that you are. If I didn't, I wouldn't be with you."

Jamie,

I woke up to Trinity's phone ringing, I didn't feel like moving. She was sound asleep on top of me. I sighed before reaching for her phone grabbing it off the nightstand. I hit answer putting the phone up to my ear. "Who is this and why the hell you callin at 9 in the morning?"

"Is this Trinity Grace?" A female voice asked.

"No this is her husband, wassup?" I mumbled rubbing my eyes, yawning.

"Sorry to wake you, but this was the last number Mrs.Washington's phone. This is the nurse at New Hanover Regional Medical Center, can you guys come down?"

"Yea we on the way." I said before hanging the phone up. "Trinity babe." I shook her a little.

"Huh?"