Chapter 18

Beyoncé,

I popped up from loud banging on the door, Chris sat up also. He threw the blanket off of him climbing out the bed. he made his way out the room, I got up running my fingers through my hair making my way out my room and downstairs.

Chris had opened the door, "Christopher Brown?" An officer asked

"Yes sir." Chris replied

"You're under arrest for assaulting Byron Jones, you have the right to remain silent anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of law you have the right to talk to a lawyer and have him or her present with you while you're being questioned if you cannot afford to hire a lawyer one will be appointed to represent you before any questioning if you wish. You can decide to exercise these rights and not answer any questions or make any statements. Do you understand these rights explained to you?"

"I do." Chris replied, he didn't bother to fight with them, he only turned around allowing them to slap the hand cuffs on his wrists.

"Having these rights in mind, do you wish to talk to us?" The officer asked.

"Yea, can I talk to my girl before we go?" Chris asked, the officer nodded. Chris looked at me, I walked over to him. "Don't you start crying, alright?"

"But-"

"We gone be alright, you and Lytrell ain't do nothin. I did everything, understand me?" He mumbled to me.

"No, you can't take th-"

"Beyoncé, this ain't the time for you to be stubborn. Understand me?" I only nodded wiping my tears as they rolled down my cheek. "I love you baby girl."

"I love you too." I replied hugging him, he placed a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"Call Lytrell, let her know. You take Zahir and go to your mother's house, I don't want y'all here if I ain't here." he said, I nodded.

"Ok baby."

"Ok Mr.Brown, we have to go." The officer said, Chris nodded.

"I'm ready." Chris replied.

Chris,

"No lawyer?" The investigator asked as he entered the room, he had a smirk on his face. I smiled shaking my head.

"No sir, I don't need one. I'll answer whatever question you have."

"Did you know Byron Jones?" He asked sitting across from me, I shook my head.

"No, but he knew me."

"Who don't know you, you father Beyoncé's first child. You own the Chevy company, you are pretty known."

"Do you really know me, or are you just going off of magazines and TMZ?" I asked him, he remained quiet. "Exactly, you don't know me. And I don't expect you to know me, I don't expect you to wanna get to know me. But I do expect you to not be so biased in the decisions you make regarding me. My record is clean, can Byron say the same?"

"Why don't you let me know what happened that day."

"If I tell you that you'll be confused."

"I'm an investigator, I'm always confused." he replied. "Start from the beginning."

"Ken Jones was the reason me and Beyoncé broke up.."

Jamie,

"What you mean he got locked up?" I said into the phone, Trinity looked up at me with a confused expression.

"He got locked up for beatin' up Byron a-"

"Ok is that on recording? I can make a few dollars showing that fight at the theater." I said

"Jamie can you be serious for once?" Bey asked

"I am serious."

"Whatever, anyways. I dropped Zahir off with my mom, I talked to one of the officers they said that they had to keep Chris for 2 nights, Byron is in a coma so he won't be able to testify no time soon."

"Did you get a bail bondsman?"

"No."

"Get one, and you need a lawyer." I replied. "He'll be put in 2 days but the minute Byron wakes up they'll be ready to set a trial date, the trial should go good considering Chris has no record and Byron does."

"You right." she mumbled

"Where you at?" I asked her

"Sitting outside the police station."

"Go over to your mothers house, Ken is still out there som-"

"Please, I ain't scared of Ken. That nigga is the least of my worries. I could beat his ass with my eyes closed."

"It don't matter, can you listen for once? It ain't safe you may can beat his ass and his ass know it, but if he has a weapon it's another story. Take yo ass to ya' mom's place now."

"Fine, but look what am I suppose to do until Chris get out?"

"Girl you better get a dildo a-"

"Not like that Jamie, what the hell good bye." She said hanging the phone up, I chuckled sitting my phone on the nightstand.

"What happened?" Trinity asked

"Chris is in jail for puttin yo old dude in a coma." I said

"He went back over to Ly's house again didn't he?"

"Yup and got that ass tapped boy." I said shaking my head.

"I gotta do somethin-"

"And what is it you gone do? Trinity, stop worryin my nigga lay here go to sleep and relax, ain't shit gone happen to us, or Chris or Bey. God got us." I said looking over at her, she sighed and nodded.

~~~

Make sure y'all go check out my new story, Lucky. It's a Chris Brown and August Alsina Fanfic.