Chapter 19

Beyoncé,

"Babyyyyyyy." I whined rolling over onto my stomach with the phone up to my ear.

"You alright princess?" He asked

"Yes, I just want you home right now." I replied

"I'll be out after tomorrow."

"And I swear to god I'm fuckin the shit out of you." He chuckled, him chuckling made me smile.

"You're at your mother's house?" He asked

"Yes."

"Good, glad you listened for once."

"I listen.."

"After I yell at you a few times."

"I love it when you yell at me." I smirked

"I bet you do, I gotta go baby girl I'll call you tomorrow." He replied

"I love you."

"I love you too." he replied, the line went dead and I sighed getting up pulling my shoes on. I needed to go get my laptop from the house.

I made my way out my room bumping into my dad, "Hey princess."

"Hey dad." I replied

"Everything ok?" He asked me

"Yea, I'm just going to get my laptop."

"Chris told me not to let you leave the house alone." he said

"Dad, it's not serious I'll go and come back. If I ain't back in 10 minutes. Feel free to track me down."

"Alright beyonce." He said, I walked past him and downstairs out the front door.

>>

I walked into the house jogging upstairs into me and Chris' bedroom, I grabbed my laptop and the charger from off the nightstand. I turned around seeing Ken standing in the door way. I sighed, "What the fuck."

"You left me, and now you gone regret that shit." He said, I rolled my eyes pushing my way past him jogging down the steps. I heard him following me, he grasped my arm yanking me back.

"I swear to god Ken of you don't let me the fuck go." I gritted

"You swear to god what?" He asked with a smirk. "Yo nigga in jail, I ain't scared of you."

I yanked my arm out his grip, sitting my laptop on the couch before he grabbed me again keeping this tight grip on my arm. "You're a fuckin bitch ass nigga, you hit me but when my babydaddy step up to you, you act cordial. Fuck outta here." I said pushing him off of me.

He chuckled, pulling out his gum pointing it at me. "Say that again, I'll kill you and that son of yours." he gritted, I only stared at him. "Yea bitch, where that mouth at now? Take that damn shirt off." He said

"Ken it a-"

"I don't wanna hear shit bitch, take it off before I rip it off." He said, the front door opened and Jamie walked in.

"Beyoncé you so hard headed." Jamie said as he took a seat on the couch. "What you gone do with that white boy?"

"Yo I'm so tired of you nigga." Ken said pointing the gun at Jamie

"You gone shoot me now? I mean I'm ready." Jamie said, Ken stayed quiet. "Thought so, yo ass don't scare nobody. So take yo lil plastic ass back to Walmart and crawl yo ass back into that lil playhouse you crawled out of." He picked up the remote turning the TV on, only Jamie. "You can leave now."

"When my brother wake up, y'all all gone pay for the shit y'all caused." Ken said before pushing past me before walking out the door. I sighed relieved.

"Nah, see I knew yo ass would do exactly the opposite of what you were told. You could've got raped. But you lucky that I gotta ride by here to get to Popeyes. You don't listen, and that's not good." he said turning the tv off getting up. "Lets go." he said opening the door for me, I sighed walking out the door and he followed me out. I walked to my car and he walked to his.

Jamie,

"I got it babe." I said holding up the bag of Popeyes, sitting next to her on the couch. "But I made a stop at Chris' house because Beyoncé decides she wants to be there. I walked in on him pointing a gun at her."

"What the hell, is she ok?"

"Yea she aight."

"Eric.."

"She ok, I handled it."

"Y'all fought again?"

"Nope, he left when I told him to." I replied shrugging

"Why'd she go over there in the first place."

"Beyoncé is stubborn, she don't listen."

"She-"

"No excuses for her." I interrupted her

"I was talkin punk." She replied, I looked over at her smiling. She returned the smile rolling her eyes, I leaned over kissing her cheek. "Wrong place." she said grabbing my face pecking my lips softly. I leaned in biting her bottom lip, before sliding my tongue in her mouth.

She tilted her head to the side a bit giving me more access to her lips, my eyes were half opened as our lips moved in a sync and our tongue wrestled for dominance. I sat the Popeyes bag down on the arm of the couch before lowering her down on the couch as I climbed on top of her. I grabbed her hands intertwining our fingers as I pinned her hands down to the couch.

Her legs wrapped around my waist, I pulled away from the kiss placing kisses on her jawline, down to her neck. I French kissed down her neck hearing her let out a quiet moan. I took my time sucking on her neck, she tilted her head back giving me more access to her neck. I placed hickey after hickey on her neck, and she let out frequent moans.

She used her legs to pull me down more on top of her. I reached down lifting up her shirt, I leaned down leaving a trail of wet sloppy kisses on her stomach. I felt her place her hand on the back of my head as I began to French kiss her stomach.

"Shit, ok Eric stop." She said letting out a deep breath, I chuckled getting up off of her. She sat up running her fingers through her hair. Every time we did get close to doing something she'd stop it, but I don't mind. I actually enjoy Trinity enough to the point to where I'd wait to have sex with her.

Now I dun seen her naked before, that's a sight to see for real. We just don't fuck, and I think she changing a nigga. I get her whatever she wants when she asks for it m, I'm turning into Chris. Ew.

"Eric." She said straddling my lap as she laid her head on my chest.

"Yea?"

"I really like you." She mumbled

"The feelings are mutual baby."

~~~~