Part: 81(Mood Swings)

Helloo Everyone!!!!
Surprise!!!!
Last chapter pe bohot accha response tha soo here is the 2nd update of the day!!
Thank you for all the love!!!
Happy Reading ❤️

Few Months Later:

KARAN'S POV

It's has been 5 months since she's pregnant. After I got the news the very next day I took her to the doctor. I take her for regular checkups and till now all the results are normal. But yeah her mood swings Damn! They are really hard to handle. The last time she was reading some romance novel and told me the entire story in the one night. And due to Work load I forgot everything and the very next day she came to me crying I asked her what's wrong she said that the writer doesn't know to write he's an idiot why? Just because her favourite character got missing and died.

And now I am here in the kitchen making cup cakes for her as she was craving for them, when suddenly "Karannnnnn!" She screamed.

Damn! What happened now. I quickly went up with the cupcakes.

Karan: Laddoo here they are see take them!

Teju: Hmm I wanted these!

I gave them to her and she started eating as if she was starving for her whole life. She didn't even ask me if I wanted one! And maybe she realised I'm looking at her...

"Umm sorry I didn't ask you!" She said.

"It's ok!" And I was leaving the room. When she called me again but in a soft voice

"Sunny!" She said.

Yess she's calling me SUNNY, My new Nickname!!!

"Yeah!"

And she spread her arms. She wanted a hug I smiled and sat on the bed giving her a warm hug.

"I'm so sorry Sunny I know I'm really being rude to you! But I don't know I can't control myself it just happens. Last time also did the same just because you forgot about my character but I swear Sunny I'm not doing it purposely I really try hard to control but i can't I'm really sorry!" She said.

"Hey no it's fine you are pregnant so it will happen yeah sometimes you are rude but it's fine I'm your husband so I need to tolerate it and it's for our baby right I need to be a good father right!"

"Hmm I love you so much!" She said coming out of the hug.

"I love you too!"

She leaned closer to me and took my face in her soft hands and kissed me. It was apologetic, a little sad, gentle but truly loving and caring. We parted after a few minutes.

Teju: Sunny!!!!

Karan: Yeah Laddoo???

Teju: I want ice cream!

Karan: You just now had cup cakes?

Teju: So you are judging me now?

Karan: No no!

Teju: Ughhh I'm sorry but I'm craving ice cream!

Karan: Ok I'll get it it's in the fridge but you'll have to share it with me!

Teju: Yeah sure!

They both had ice cream and enjoying this pregnancy phase!!!

Here is the small second last update!!!!
Do likes and comments guys!!!
Next one will be last chapter of this story!!

And don't forget to read my another stories!!!

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️