Part: 45(Deal)

Hello Guyssss!!!
Do likes and comments!!!
Thank youuu for the Love!!!
Unedited chapter plz bear my mistakes!
Happy Reading ❤️

The next day
TEJU'S POV

We followed our same routine and left for office. In the evening I saw him doing something very seriously in his laptop, I sat beside him and looked what he was doing...

Teju: Deals presentation?

Karan: Yes!

I was looking at the presentation very carefully, and I found a small mistake.

Teju: Umm Karan,

Karan: Yes!

Teju: Make some changes in this slide.

Karan: What changes?

I showed him the changes.

Teju: Now you'll get the deal for final!

Karan: How can you say it with so confidence?

Teju: See you'll get it pakka!!!

Karan: And if I don't then?

Teju: I won't boss around you ok!!!

Karan: Ok!!

Karan in Mind: Teju may hurt me... but she still cares about me!! Now we have started talking a little normal..and I hope soon everything will be like before!

Teju: Karan, Karan??? let's have dinner now.

We had dinner, and we went to sleep.

Next day
KARAN'S POV

I woke up early as I said the presentation for the new deal Was there. I saw beside me that Teju already woke up. I want and had bath, when I came out Teju was standing with a coffee mug.
She came towards me and "Good morning Karan!" She said

"Good morning Teju!" I said

Teju: Take this coffee.

Karan: Thank you!!

I took the coffee from her and started drinking. She was sitting on the couch watching her mobile. I took a suit from the cupboard and wore, I took a tie and started wearing but, this tie is so complicated. That's why I never wore ties on suits She maybe saw it and came close to me....

"Wait I'll do it!" She said.

Karan: No I'll manage!

Teju: Ya I'm seeing how your managing!

And she took the tie from me And started
helping me.

TEJU'S POV

I saw him struggling with the tie so I helped him. I went close to him and took the tie, and started helping him. The strong smell of his cologne filled my nostrils I put the tie and saw him staring at me. I snapped my fingers to get him back to his senses...

"Oh thank you" he said.

Teju: Welcome and remember na you'll get the deal for final!!!

Karan: Hmm let's see!

Teju: All the best!!!

Karan: Thank you your not coming to office today?

Teju: NO!!!

Karan: Ok bye!!!

Teju: Bye take care.

Karan(Shocked): Ha what did you say?

Teju: Take care.

Karan: You too!!!

And I left. She's so cute yaar, taking care of me. I really love her!!! My Princess 😘

In the evening
TEJU'S POV

I was sitting in the hall fidgeting with something. I saw him coming in, he didn't see me and directly went to the bedroom. I followed him, he kept his coat and bag on the table and went in the bathroom. What's wrong with him. Did he even get the deal?
He came out and sat beside me.

KARAN'S POV

I went and sat beside her, she looked scared. Maybe because I behaved like this.

She started speaking "Umm so did you get the deal?"

"Tell na?"

"Fine I'm going"

And she stood to leave.

I caught her hand and stood up.

Teju: Please tell me what happened?

Karan: Teju I...

Teju: Yes?

Karan: I got the deal!

Teju: What!

Karan: Yes!!!!

She was looking so happy that she hugged me very tight. And I too reciprocated it, I was feeling very happy when she was in my arms. It Feels so like Sukoon after ages. She came out of the hug in some time.

"Congratulations" she said.

Karan: Thank you so much! Ok so tomorrow there is a party so you are coming with me okay?

Teju: Okay!!

Karan: So let's eat dinner?

Teju: Yes I'll go down.

Katan: Hmm I'll come in few seconds. She went down.

I kidnapped her Dad, She couldn't tell me about the change, she had no profit in doing it. But still she helped she's so selfless.

"Karan come down" the voice bought me back.

"Coming" And I went down.

We had dinner she was still happy that beautiful smile on her face showed it all. We talked about the deal and then went to sleep.

Next day
TEJU'S POV

I was very happy that he got the deal. He really listened to me, if he wanted he wouldn't listen to me but still he did what I said.
He's so cute, I really love him. Wait I said love no. No Teju... Karan had hurt you. Don't be sweet to him!
I was thinking about all this sipping my coffee and his voice bought me to reality "Teju!" He said.

Teju: Ha!!

Karan: You remembered right that we are going for a party today evening so you pick up a dress for you I'll be coming early ok!!

Teju:Yes come let's leave!!!

And we left!!!

In the evening.....

Precap ~ Party Scenes !!!

Sooo here is the small update!!!
Next chapter will be the longer one!!!
Do likes & give your feedback in comments section!!!

And don't forget to give your love to my new story:
TEJRAN: THE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE