Part: 69(Real Culprit)

Helloo lovely readers!!
Show some love!!!
Happy Reading ❤️

KARAN'S POV

Now it's Nishant's turn, he awakened the devil inside me I'll show him now. I was always an dangerous person who could do anything for his family only mom and dad were the ones who had made me silent but once the devil is up no one is gonna stay alive.
I went inside the cell and sat opposite to him....

"Why did you do this?" I asked in a cold voice.

He smirked at me!!

Karan: I'm asking for the last time tell me!

Nishant: Fuck you!

That's it now he's gone. I punched him hard his tooth came out of his mouth.

"Tell me why?" I asked.

Nishant: You think I'm your servant you'll say and I'll answer!

Karan: So you won't!

He laughed!!!

Now I'll show him. I went near him and caught his throat choking him and lifted him with one hand.
"Still you won't!" I asked with gritted teeth.
He was trying hard to breathe. I left him and he fell on the ground with a loud thud. And started coughing violently.

"Tell me!" I asked.

Nishant: No I won't!

"Fine then. Arjun go and get her!" I ordered

Nishant looked at me with confusion. And in few minutes Arjun got a girl the same girl who was in his office that day kissing him, she was his girlfriend and a serious one.

"And now if you don't tell me anything she'll pay for it!" I said.

Nishant: What I don't even know her?

Karan: Ok then here you go!

And there came a lady officer and slapped that girl. She started crying.

"Hey no don't do anything to her!" He said.

Karan: Then tell me?

Nishant: We did it because of revenge!

Karan: We?

TEJU'S POV

I'm waiting here from so long what is he doing with that Nishant And I heard the door open Karan came out with a shocked expression. I slowly went near him still trembling because of the injury "What happened?" I asked.

Karan: He did it because someone told him to do it!

Teju: Who?

He removed his phone and showed me a picture.

"She told him!" He said.

Teju: What?

Karan: Yes!

And he made me hear a recording of a phone call. What the fuck is this? Damn it she's gone now!!!!

"Karan take me there!" I said.

Karan: What?

Teju: Yes right now!

Karan: Ok!!!

We both went where I asked him to go. It was evening by now we reached and we're now standing infront of her door I'm gonna ask her why did she do it. I inhaled and knocked the door it opened in few seconds

"Oh what a pleasant surprise!" She said.

Faked a smile "Please come in!"

We went in and had a seat.

"So how are you Teju I came to know about everything!" She said.

Teju: Hmm I'm fine Karan came on the right time!

"Hmm I'll get something for you'!!!" And she went in the kitchen.

"Why did you do this?" I asked directly coming to the point.

Teju: Did what?

"All this kidnapping shit!" She stopped for a second. And again continued pouring wine in the glass.

"I asked why Shreya?" I asked

Shreya: Well Well Well your came to know about it!

She said coming back and sat on the couch in front of us.

Teju: Answer me Shreya why the heck did you do this what did I ever do to you?

"What did you? You bloody you were always coming in my way you remember Umar?" She asked me.

Teju: That one whom I rejected?

Shreya: Yes he I loved him I had even proposed him but he rejected me and the very next day he proposed you!

Teju: You did this for a thing that happened in college?

Shreya: Not only college even after that my family members were proud of you more than me like, See how good Teju handles everything she's such a sweetheart etc etc and you remember Mr. Mehta's deal(When Tejran went to banglore)before you I had presented he said no and came to you everyone wants you so am I'm a fool!

And this bloody Karan I had asked him for marriage but he didn't even see me and then later got married to you all of a sudden!

"You did all of jealousy?" I asked.

Shreya: No I love him I really love him but you bitch came between us!

Karan: I never ever interested in love and marriage,My mother found a alliance for me but I wanted to focus on business, that's why I rejected!!! And I didn't know that you are the same shreya whom I rejected, thanks to God I had rejected you!!! This is not called love it's called obsession!

Shreya: Huh!

Karan: But how did you do this?

Shreya: You think all this Rashmi and Nishant came in your lives like that only, nah I had planned you know now a days money can do anything. And that Nishant I had told him to kill her the day he kidnapped her but that idiot he said I want revenge and all!

Shreya: Yeah I know all this got recorded you have microphone with you and now I'm going to get arrested I can see the officer standing out tell him to come out!

Karan: Huh!

And now Arjun came and arrested her. He was taking her out when suddenly she stopped walking and turned behind "I'll be back mark my words!" She said.

Karan: And I'll make sure you won't, Arjun take her!

What was this? My best friend got jealous of me? Just because of such a small thing? It's really hard to digest! I looked at Karan. He was really worried and disappointed. He'll feel bad if I stay sad I need to be happy for him.

Yeah stay calm.

Karan: Teju!!!

Teju: Yes what?

Karan: Umm let's leave from here!

Teju: Hmm come!

And we left....

To be Continue......

Here is the another chapter of this story!!!
I don't know if you all like this track or not please tell me in comments section!!!

And don't forget to read my another story;
“TEJRAN: THE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE”

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️