Part: 28 (Teju Ignores Karan)

Hellooo Guyssss!!!
Everyone was saying we want one more update so here it is!!!
Small update but enjoy thiss!!

After this he left the room I just stood stunned trying to calm down myself and unable to believe anything that happened just now! He kiss...kissed me???? He fucking kissed me???? My boss kissed me??? I mean KARAN KUNDRRA, the fucking khadoos bastard just kissed me?? He fucking took my first kiss away from me?? How dare he??

After all this the only question that kept striking my mind with my heart thumping up and down was 'why????'

Karan's Pov

Me and Prince, we are sitting at the balcony, sipping our tea when decided to reveal the secret or the stunt pull up last night.

"IkissedTeju" I blurted out.

"What?" Prince asked with a confused expression.

Taking a deep breathe I calmed down myself and said "um...I...okay..I kissed Teju."

"What...wait! whatttttttt????" he shouted and I almost fell from my seat.

"Don't shout you dumbass! she will hear!" I said.

"What?" he whispered this time

"what what?" I asked him.

"Oh my god Sunny....Oh my goddd... I am so happyyyy!!!" This man almost danced like a monkey.

"Stop dancing like a monkey Prince" I said rolling my eyes.

"Shut up..let me enjoy..can you believe this MR KARAN KUNDRRA KISSED SOMEONE..OH MY GOD" he shouted keeping on with his monkey dance.

"Stop shouting" I yelled and pulled him to sit.

"How this happened? when, where, how?" he asked flabbergasted.

"A few hours ago, in her room" I said.

"So..how was it?" I wiggled his eyebrows and grinned like a fool

"What?" I asked.

"What what?..how was it?" he asked once again showing his colgate teeth.

"What how was it?" I dead planned.

"How was the kiss?" he smirked.

"Why should I tell you?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him.

"Because..because..I am your best friend" he said shrugging.

"That doesn't mean I will discuss that" I retorted him back

"But..but..I want to know" he pouted.

"And I am not telling anything" I said raising my hands in the air.

"Uh huh..not fair" he said carrying on his pout.

"Uh huh..its fair" I replied back and walked towards my room ignoring the shouts of Prince's pleas and desperation to know about my kiss.

Next morning, I woke up as the sun rays fell on my face and grinned thinking about the kiss..gosh! Her lips are so sweet..I want to taste them again! remember how shocked she was! I walked towards my bathroom and looked myself in the mirror almost grinning once again with these thoughts that kiss was to make her sure that I am there for her no matter what!

Getting myself dressed in my t shirt and pants I securred towards the dinning for breakfast as soon as entered I saw Teju sitting there talking with Sudha ji.
How can someone look so beautiful everytime I see her? I cleared my throat to get their attention she looked towards me but quickly diverted her gaze what's wrong now?

"Good morning sir" Sudha Ji wished me.

"Good morning" I replied but my eyes were on her.

She didn't say anything what happened now?!

"Good morning Ms Tejasswi" I said.

"Good morning sir" she said and looked towards me for a second and again started concentating on her food damn her food!

Sudha ji brought me breakfast and we continued to have it.
My gaze was completely on her while she ignored me the whole time now what I did?!

I wanted to start my conversation but she just talked with Sudha Ji and left for her room to get the files after getting it we continued our project in this I can't bring anything personal so I decide to keep my mouth shut.

At the lunch break, she left for the washroom and I quickly grabbed my phone to call Prince that man can help me now!

"Hello"

"Hello, Prince..listen"

"Sunny,can we talk later. I am at work"

"Oh sorry.."

I cut of the call and thought about the other ways.cause I know if I kept pestering Prince he will end up shouting on me that man takes work as his first priority. I mean I take that as well too but he is over the limit..Suddenly, my door creaked open and Vishal entered,my assistant.

Please Do votes and comments!!!
Andd let me know Story is going well or not!!
Your feedback is very important for me!!!

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️