Part:73(Romance)

Helloo Everyone!!
Sorry for late update!!
Mature contents ahead 🚫🚫🚫
Please if you don't need that then ignore and also read on your own risk Please!!!

TEJU'S POV

The Next Day

I was watching my mobile when suddenly Karan called me from the bathroom.

"Tejuuuuu!" He shouted.

Teju: What?

Karan: My towell"

Teju: Karan why are you being irresponsible?

Karan: I forgot now get it!

Teju: Fine!!!

I went to the cupboard and started searching but I didn't find it.

Teju: Karan's it not there?

Karan: No problem get another one!

Teju: Okay!

I took another one and he removed his hand outside I kept it in his hand but he pulled me in. This time I didn't close my eyes I knew this is gonna happen. He pushed me on the wall and wrapped his arms around my waist..

Karan: Hey Sweetie you didn't close your eyes?

Teju:Because I knew this is gonna happen!
I wrapped my hand around his neck.

Karan: Oh so do you know what's going to happen next??

Teju: No!

Karan: I'll show you!

Teju: Karan don't you dare turn on the shower!

Karan: Why?

Teju: No I already had bath!

Karan: So what?

Teju: You also had so no!

Karan: Huh why do you keep spolling my mood!

Teju: Aww I'm not spoiling it!

Karan: Then now what!!

Teju: I'll show you!

And I kissed him. His eyes were wide open, he wasn't expecting this.
Firstly he was shocked so he didn't react that's why I bite his lower lip and he Also started reciprocating..we both exploring every corner...And stopped when I got short of breath.

Teju: Huh so now?

Karan: You know what you turned me on!

Teju: Hey no way!

Karan: Yes you did!

I pushed him and ran outside.

KARAN'S POV

She always manages to run away, but how long will she? I'm gonna catch her some day.

At night:
I was in deep sleep. When suddenly I got up and sat on the bed I looked beside Teju was not there, where did she go maybe bathroom. But why did I get up? Oh damn my charger is in the hall! I'll get it right now or forget!!

I'll go down. I slowly went down when I was getting down from the stairs I saw a figure near the fridge the door opened and she took some box out and sat on the kitchen counter. What is she up to? I slowly went there without making any noise and this girl was eating ice-cream what was this she's hiding it from me?

Karan: Uhh why don't you share it with your husband?

Teju: No I want to eat it alone I don't want to share it!

Karan: Oh!

And maybe she understood that I caught her. She slowly turned behind...

Teju: K..Karan!

Karan: Yes it's me what is this you aren't giving me ice-cream!

Teju: I'm sorry!

Karan: I'm hurt!

Teju: Hey no please!

Karan: Then give me one bite!

And she ate it!

"This was the last one!" She said looking at me with her best puppy eyes!!

Karan: No problem I'll take care!

Teju: How??

I went close to her and kissed her, it tastes like chocolate.

TEJU'S POV

He kissed me all of a sudden. I didn't knew this was coming.

He swooped me up in his arms lifting me up from the kitchen counter, my legs went round his waist as he started kissing me feverishly, I too reciprocated it. This kiss was fiery and hungry, like he was starved for me. His tongue tasted every corner of my mouth, licking my lips again and again as if he's never gonna get this again. He slid his hand inside my t-shirt and made circles on my navel leaving a soft kiss on my neck Whispering against my skin...

"You don't know how long I was waiting for this!”

And we started making our way to our bedroom. He again made his way to kiss my lips his tongue darted out from his mouth, taking my lower lip in between his teeth and gently biting it. We stopped and he banged my back to the wall of the stairs and even before I could blink I was half-naked, he already removed my t-shirt and he again kissed him. I tapped his shoulder asking him to stop as I was out of breath...

"You don't have patience don't you?" I said.

Karan: Who will have when you are standing like this infront of me!

And we reached our bedroom and fell on the bed. He started kissing me..his lips against mine. I shut my eyes in anticipation. His lips were smooth to the touch. I was pretty sure mine were a little chapped, but I didn't care, pressing them more firmly against his. We shared a few pecks of pursed lips before he opened up and gently sucked on my bottom lip.

My belly fluttered, just as it did when I'd received my first ever kiss. I opened my mouth for him and explored his lips just as he was exploring mine. His tongue slipped inside my mouth, and soon a hungry, wet kiss became a devouring one.

NOBODY'S POV

Karan slowly guiding his index finger through her neck down to her collar bone and off her shoulder to her arm giving her goosebumps. She shivered and all her senses came alive with her eyes still closed. She wanted him to touch her, she was getting more wet. Karan kissed her earlope she took a deep breath and shivered more. Karan slowly got hold of her waist and the turned her around. She wimpered at his touch.

Teju look at me Karan whispered before kissing her sweet spot just above her collar bone, she moaned again opening her eyes to look at Karan. She saw the desire and lust and something she couldn't make out of for seconds and it disappeared. She inhaled his scent looking at his lips. She was getting weak feeling his hand go down to cup her ass with his large hand and the other slowly rubbing his thumb on her cheek. He slowly lean towards her face she closes her eyes, she could feel his minty breath on her face, but Karan went for her neck again and whisper to her...

"I will fuck you until your wet little pussy too sore to take my huge thick cock anymore and you start begging me to stop, but Teju I won't stop. I will keep fucking you hard Teju!!!" her breath hitched to what he just said to her.

To be Continue 😁😂❤️

Here is the another chapter!!!!
2nd time I write mature content please ignore my mistakes!!!
And please do likes and comments and let me know how is story Going!!!!

And don't forget to read my another story;
TEJRAN: THE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️