Part: 68(Teju is Out Of Danger?)

Hello Everyone!!!
2nd Update Of The Day!!!
Please let me know in comments
how is story Going!!!
Happy Reading ❤️

KARAN'S POV

Teju: Karan I...I..!

And she fell unconscious. Damn it I need to take her in the hospital. Car yes car, I carried her in my arms and put her In the car. One of Arjun's team member came with me I sat on the backseat with Teju on my lap. I still tried everything to keep her awake. Finally we reached hospital in no time. They quickly put her on the stretcher and took her in the Emergency room, I was still standing outside waiting for doctor to come out, baba also came there. And now doctor came out in 1 hour I quickly rushed to him....
"Doctor is she ok I know she is ok right?" I asked.

"Doctor say something!"

"Bloody open your mouth!"

"Karan don't do it!" Baba pulled me back.

"Sorry doctor I'm really scared please tell me! I said.

Doctor: I can understand Mr.Kundrra!

Karan: Doctor please tell me!

He inhaled and started speaking...

Doctor: See Mr. Karan she is out of danger but...

Karan: But??

Doctor: But it seems that her mind has faced such a trauma for the first time, she's not responding fast to the treatment, we have only 48 hours in hand if she gets consiousness then it's ok or else!

Karan: Or else what?

Doctor: Or else we'll have to declare that she is in coma!

And my body became numb, I couldn't understand anything. Coma the word itself was scary and Teju in coma no way. I won't let that happen. She will no no she has to wake up before 48 hours.

"Can we see her?" Baba asked.

Doctor: Yes you can but go one by one!

Baba:Ok!!!

And now baba looked at me...

"Beta you go I'll go later!" he said

Karan: No baba I'll wait you go!

Baba: Ok!!!

And Baba went in.

He came out nearly after 1 hour.

Karan: Baba you go home and rest I'll be here!

Baba: No beta it's ok!

Karan: No Baba I'm not listening to anything you go first!

Baba: Ok!!

Karan: I'll send the car with you!

Baba: No need it's ok I will manage!!

Karan: Are you sure??

Baba: Yes beta you take care!

Karan: Hmm!!

I take a deep breath and entered in. I looked at her she was lying on the hospital bed there was a drip on one of her hand and her head was bandaged, her hands still had those cuts. The sight was giving me goosebumps, I went and pulled a chair and sat beside her bed I took her hands in mine they were cold.

"Teju did you listen what doctor said he said that you have only 48 hours to wake up, so you have to listen to him not him but me. You have to wake up and take care of me, help me in wearing my tie and drying me hair. You have to trouble me, your office work is waiting for you. I know I'm really the worst husband, I couldn't take care of you, I couldn't protect you. I always trouble you, but see once you wake up I'll take you shopping, I won't trouble you for attention, I'll even make coffee everyday but you need to wake up please, you had said that you will be with me always and now you are behaving like this it's not fair you can't leave me alone!!!!"