Part: 19 (Teju Met Nishant)

Hellooo Guyssss!!!
I am not going to Keep any target!!!
If you like the story then
Do likes and comments!!!
Thank youuu for the Love!!!
Happy Reading ❤️

"No..no..its fine..i can go.." she stammered and tried to escape from there.

He could sense her insecurity..

As soon as she left Karan called Vishal...Vishal Kotian is his assistant.
"Hello Vishal...I'm sending you a number just track that and follow it..I need all the information right now!" Karan said in his hoarse voice.

After few minutes Karan got a call from Vishal informing him about the number and its whereabouts.

"Sir right now..the person is in the Parallax restaurant near the Rdx chamber.." Vishal replied hurriedly..

Karan took up his coat and went downstairs towards his car..
He asked the keys of his car from the driver..it took almost 20 minutes to reach there..

He took his coat and a mask to hide his face and without a second thought he went inside the restaurant..
He searched for Teju while taking a seat at the corner of the restaurant.
Finally his eyes stopped moving recognising that similar face...he saw her talking to someone whose back can be seen from his seat..she looked comfortable..he wanted to hear their conversation so he got up from his seat and took a place near their table on the opposite side.

"So any boyfriend?"the guy asked smiling.

"No..um..i don't have one" she replied.

"Why? you are pretty...you should atleast have one!" he asked.

"Maybe because nobody likes my prettiness" she replied smiling.

"Oh is that? but trust me..i like it" he replied smirking.

She laughed at his words and said "That's good for you!"

"So how did you react when uncle said about me to you?" he asked being gentle.

"Actually we didn't have a proper conversation on this topic as dad wasn't well...he just asked me to meet you once!" she said.

"Oh..but i don't think you agreed this easily to meet me..ha!" he asked chuckling.

"Yup...I didn't at first but later i agreed as you know dad..no one can't argue with him" she said taking a spoonful of biryani in her mouth.

He smiled looking at her.

Suddenly his eyes met with Karan.
He found something strange about him.

He asked Teju "Do you know who is that?I think he is staring at us!"

Teju looked at the person but couldn't recognise him.
She turned towards the Nishant and said "I don't know Nish.."

As soon as Karan heard this he quickly left that place because it will be risky for him to stay there for much longer and if they find out who he was definitely he'll be embarssed and several questions will be surrounding him with different looks on faces.

"Hey..why did he left?" she asked being confused.

"Maybe because he heard us! now leave it...let's talk about something else!" he said.

"Hmm..so tell me how dad got your number and how this happened..I mean..you are the one whom dad was asking me to meet..like seriously!" she asked being shocked.

"Ummm.. this happened last month..as my family was searching for a bride for me...someone showed them your pic..they liked you very much and asked me to meet you once..and the shock for me was when i saw you and got your fb account..I thought that I need to meet you now.." he said excitedly.

" Even I'm shocked..when dad tried talking about you to me..I literally ignored it...because I thought that it could be some random stupid fellow..but look I found my long lost friend!" she smiled saying that.

They were friends since childhood but after high school Nishant and his family moved out of the city.

They stay in Bengaluru now..they talked for few more minutes and then Teju stood up taking her bag as she needs to leave for her pending work to be done.
He came along with her till the gate and both of them hugged with smiling faces waving each other "bye".

As this was going on.. there was Karan who was fuming with anger sitting in the car watching them carefully...his nerves were bulging out with anger.

He called Vishal 'Find him! I need all the details now!" saying this he left from there..went to his office.
Reached his cabin and slammed the door..everyone was worried for his sudden change in behaviour...actually they were afraid now!
He sat on his chair and closed his eyes.
Remembered their conversation though He ignored Namish's conversation with her but couldn't refuse to ignore this now..
Because this time Teju was even smiling and talking with him and it seems like she was comfortable with him.

Now he literally needs to know who that guy is and what were they talking about though he heard their conversation but he was confused too as he could only hear half of their talks one thing was sure that the guy was flirting and it made him more angry.

Suddenly his phone buzzed it was from Vishal.
He picked it up quickly "Tell me!who's that?"
Vishal replied in a low voice "Sir..the one she is getting married to..."

That's it for today!!
Ik Small Part Hai...
Bt Guy's I'm Busy in studies...
So Jitna time milta hai I write these parts...
Next part long hoga I Promise!!!

All likes & comments motivates me to write...
So, Please do likes and comments!!!

Thank you For All The Love 💞

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️