Part : 4 (Prince's Entry)

With the support and affection of family, no celebration is complete, and I hope you all enjoy the best Gudi Padwa & Navratri celebrations possible❤️
HAPPY GUDI PADWA & HAPPY NAVRATRI🤗❤️

"Hey Mr Kundrra, what's up?" Prince said entering in his cabin and disturbing Karan who was lost in his thought...

Karan gave a surprised look to Prince as he saw him and immediately hugged him...he said "You'r here! What a pleasant surprise! you could've inform me about your visit.I would've picked you up from the airport".

"Lemme know how are you..and what about uncle- aunty? It's been long time since we met!"Karan asked with concern..

(Prince & Family Members Calls Him Sunny)

"I'm fine Sunny, and dad-mom they are all good..." Prince said.

"Tell me how are you? how is Mumma, Poonam and Meenu di? Are they keeping good?" Prince asked excitedly..."
You are so busy that you don't have time to reply to my messages atleast,ha?I am very angry with you....you know how much time I tried calling you! you can't even recieve my Phone calls" Obviously this is Prince...

"Oh! I'm so sorry Prince, actually these days I'm so much involved in my work that I even don't have time to sit..
I'm so sorry, I couldn't reply to your messages actually I didn't open my phone these days...
And also I was tensed as we lost one of the important project just because of..." Karan said again getting trapped in his thoughts..

"Hey! what happened? First say what's disturbing you? I have noticed you from the beginning you are lost somewhere...Is everything fine? Prince asked with concern...

"No, I'm absolutely fine Prince...There is nothing!" Karan said by trying to hide his face...

"Don't lie me Sunny...I am your childhood best friend...We have spend our childhood together....If you don't want to tell me here we can discuss it later!" Prince said.

"Okay! now leave this topic... let's go to the restaurant to eat something... I'm feeling hungry!" Karan said diverting the main point.

Will Karan say about his thoughts to Prince?

How will Prince react?

Will Prince help him?But How?

Hello Readers!!
Sorry For Small Part I'm busy today bcoz of Gudi Padwa...
I will update soon!!
To Know More wait for my next parts.
Next Update 40 Likes 10 comments!!

Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️