Part: 44(Pillow Fight)

Hello Guyssss!!!
Do likes and comments!!!
Thank youuu for the Love!!!
Unedited chapter plz bear my mistakes!
Happy Reading ❤️

KARAN'S POV

In the evening:

I reached home and did my leftover work. Teju didn't come home till now it was 8. teju has gone to the meeting!When will she come? And suddenly the door opened, Teju came in. She was looking tired she went to the washroom and came and sat beside me. I decided not to bother her so I didn't speak to her. She closed her eyes and rested her head on my shoulder. What is she up to. She suddenly removed her head and looked at me "What?" I asked.

Teju: You made food??

Karan: No I thought you made it?

Teju: What how will I make I came so late?

Karan: Then what now!

Teju: Let's make!

Karan: Ok go!!

Teju: What go you also come.

Karan: Why me?

Teju: See come or else won't give you food!

Karan: You Are blackmailing me?

Teju: Yes!

Karan: Fine I'm coming.

And we headed towards the kitchen. She opened the fridge and started removing some vegetables.

You'll eat soup? She asked.

Karan: Ok!

Teju: Cut these vegetables and give them to me!

Karan: Who me?

Teju: Yes you!

She's making me behave like a servant. I took the vegetables and started cutting them. She was removing the box of salt from up but her hand was not reaching. So I don't know what happened to me but, I went and carried her. She removed the box. But she was feeling awkward, you're an idiot Karan. She made the soup we ate it and went to sleep.

The next day

TEJU'S POV

I woke up this time in my place. Thank God or else this man would again shout at me.
Now this Karan woke up "Morning" He said.

Teju: Good morning!

And he went to the bathroom. I sat on the bed looking at my mobile. I heard the door open. Karan came out wearing only a towel covering his lower body. His hair was wet and he stood in front of the mirror drying his hair. I looked at With from up to down. My God look at his abs his biceps my god I'm dying. I'm gonna fall now. No no no don't look at him forget all this.

It's bad he said.

Teju: What?

Karan: Staring at people!

Teju: No I'm not staring at you!

Karan: Oh so I was dreaming!

Teju: Maybe!

And I ran in the bathroom. When I came out he was not in the room. Maybe he went to drink coffee. I went down he was drinking coffee. I took my coffee and started drinking. He went by the time. I went and sat in the car. We again didn't talk to each other.

KARAN'S POV

We didn't talk to each other in the car. She was feeling awkward maybe, so I didn't bother her. I remembered the time were we both romancing in the car and now we both are behaving like a strangers...We Both Reached the Office and busy in work.