Part: 25 (This Suits You)

Hellooo Guyssss!!!
I am not going to Keep any target!!!
If you like the story then
Do likes and comments!!!
Thank youuu for the Love!!!
Happy Reading ❤️

"So we are going to work from today get ready with your stuff, my driver will pick you up!" Saying this he focused on those files again.

"But, I need to inform my dad!" I said looking at him.

"Then do it! we don't have much time Ms Tejasswi, you can leave!" He said rudely without looking at me..

I moved out of the cabin and left for the hospital! Shit!! Why is he behaving rude? I shouldn't have asked him to behave formal with me! Now look he became that old khadoos!! But it's for good! Because eventually it will be easy for me to stay away from him...

I said dad about it and he agreed! I arranged a nurse for him to look after and took up my stuff while waiting for the driver!

After few minutes the driver came with a black Mercedes and bowed to me! He opened the door for me and gestured me to sit I quickly moved inside and he took my stuff to put them at their place!

Ughh! I don't know what I'm going to do!

Suddenly I remembered dad words "Call Nishant and inform him too"

I took out my cell and called him after two rings he picked it up and I said about it! There was a little disappointment but finally he agreed! He is not that bad though!! I looked outside the window of the car and thought--

"Somehow I need to finish this stuff and after that everything will be fine! And it's only about a week right! You both will be working in a professional way nothing else! Just focused on the work and once it get finished you are free! And remember to stay away from him!"

Little did I know that this change will bring us more close to each other! That close which I didn't want!!"

Teju's pov

The car stopped infront of a massive house which looked incredibly breath taking! I wonder where are we and suddenly my mind retorts...its...its..Karan's PENT HOUSE...? I rubbed my eyes and pinched myself up to make it realise that its not a dream..its real! 'The house looks this beautiful from outside then how will it from inside?' questioned my self though i know the answer still!

Suddenly a voice came over "come out, Ms Tejasswi its getting late!" I averted my eyes to see the driver looking at the watch on his wrist checking the time! I slowly moved out and saw that my luggage bag was already placed outside! I thanked him and took slow steps towards the entrance while trolling my bag! I pushed the switch which was on the left near the big door in the entrance.

I snapped out when heart a sweet voice who was standing infront, smiling at me.

There stood a lady, she looked to be in her late 40's but yet beautiful! she has brown curly hair with slightly pointed nose and red shaded lips with round eyes made her more beautiful even though there are few wrinkles visible on her skin!

"Hi, I'm Tejasswi, sir--" was being cut off by her voice

"oh Tejasswi, i know i know, sir told me about you..please come in" she said "btw, I'm Sudha, I work here!" She spoke up once again.

"Oh nice meeting you Sudha ji!" I said smiling at her while she smiled back.
She stepped backward letting me in.

I made my way towards and guess what!!! My jaw fell to the ground eyes blinked thousands of time to get adjusted to the beauty! My god!! What is he? "Ofcourse a freaking billionaire!" My conscience said.
The interior design of the house is unexplainably gorgeous starting from its roof design to its floor, every fucking thing is perfect! I mean it's only his pent house right?!