Part: 70(Karan Taking Care)

TEJU'S POV

And We Left!!! On the way we had dinner I was really hungry. We reached home and I went to change my clothes when I came out my phone rang it was baba I picked up...

"Hello baba!" I said.

Baba: Hello Teju how are you feeling now?

Teju: I'm fine Baba!

Baba: I was coming to meet you but that My I have a land case and I had to attend it I'm sorry teju!"

Teju: It's ok baba!

Baba: I came to know about Shreya Karan told me everything!

Teju: Oh!

Baba: He said you are very sad I can understand but see Teju what has happened has happened you can't change it, focus on the people who love you see Karan you know from the past one week he didn't eat nor did he sleep he always wanted you only Teju, he really loves you a lot be happy for him and yourself it will help you!

Teju: Yes baba!!

Baba: Hmm now sleep and take care!"

"Yeah bye!" And I hung up.

I went and sat on the bed.

KARAN'S POV

She came and sat beside me. She's still feeling sad. I went close to her.

Karan: Laddooo!!!

Teju: Hmm?

Karan: Laddoo see I can understand how bad you are feeling right now but you can't change the past, be happy focus on the other things I know it's hard but you should leave everything behind!
I caressed her face.

Teju: Hmm!

Karan: You took your meds?

Teju: No!

Karan: My God this girl!

I went and bought her meds and gave them to her. She had them and I helped her to sleep. Then I put off the lights and too slept. I closed my eyes but still I wasn't able to sleep I don't know why, I looked at Teju she was smiling looking at the celling is the celling more handsome than me? Really? Whatever it is she's smiling that good!

Karan: Umm Laddoo!

Teju: Hmm!!

Karan: Can I hug you and sleep?

Teju: Why are you asking now you never asked me before?

Karan: Umm Your Leg!

Teju: Are you going to hug my leg and sleep?

Karan: No!

Teju: Then?

Karan: It may hurt na!

Teju: No it won't!

And she spread her arms. I quickly went hugged her. Huh it's so warm here! And in no time I slept.

TEJU'S POV

The Next Day

I woke up because of the sun rays falling on my face. I looked around I saw Karan is not there where did he go? And the door opened, he came in with a tray in his hand.

"Good morning Laddoo!" He said.

Teju: Good morning but what is this?

Karan: This is your breakfast!