Part: 65(Gift)

Show some love to this story
Happy Reading ❤️

KARAN'S POV

I told her about the call I'm feeling better now. But that call is still haunting me and I'm very sure that it was not a prank. I'm not getting any clues about it. I asked my friend to find out but he said that maybe the phone was destroyed after making the call. And my phone rang it was a unknown number. My hands were trembling. And the phone declined on its own. I sighed and it again rang. I decided to pick up.....

"Hello!" I said.

"Hey I heard you both went on a weekend holiday?"

Karan: You..!

"Hmm so you all must've had fun there, but don't worry it won't last long soon I'm coming in your lives to make it hell!"

Karan: You bastard!!!

"Hahaha you think calling me a bastard and shouting on me I'll get scared!"

And suddenly someone pulled my phone it was Teju!

Teju: You bloody who ever you are we don't give a fuck what you are going to do, and you think by calling my husband he's gonna get scared??
She shouted on the call and put it on speaker.

"Oh baby you are talking to me now and yeah your husband got scared I saw how that day he was crying!"

Teju: Oh so now you are spying on us, Whatever I don't care what you do but if you try hurting my husband or me I'll come wherever you are and murder you and for your kind information I can track your phone right now so you better stop chasing us you son of a bitch!
Huh what now say something?? Now are you scared baby?

"....."
And the phone got disconnected.

I was trying hard not to laugh. Damn this girl is definitely something, she literally made that idiot speechless. She looked at me with anger.

"Wh...what did I do??" I asked.

Teju: This is the way you talk to bastard's stop showing patience to them!

Karan: Uhh ok give me classes from tomorrow what's your fees??

She slapped my shoulder lightly.

"Hey but I don't think he'll call us again!" I said.

Teju: Of course he won't and if he does you know what to do!

Karan: Yes ma'am!

Teju: Now let's go to sleep it's late!

"Yeah!" And we headed towards the bedroom. I was feeling very proud my girl she's just so awesome I don't know what I did to deserve her. I was really happy today and relaxed too. I hugged her really tight while sleeping...

"Karan loosen your grip let me breathe!" She said.

Karan: Oh ok!

And we went to sleep.

TEJU'S POV
The Next Day

I was in the kitchen making coffee and Karan was in the room having bath. I had already done with my work so I made coffee. I filled it in our mugs and left in our room. I reached and the scene got me on my nerves, the whole room was filled with clothes fully messed up and those clothes were of Karan.

"What the fuck is this Karan??" I shouted.

"Uhh Teju I'm not getting my tie!!"

I scanned the whole room. And I saw the tie under the bed. I went there and picked it up and headed towards him.