Part:79(Pleasure Full Night)

Helloo Everyone!!!
Sorry for late update!!
Mature content ahead!!!
Read it on your own risk!!!
I don't know how to write about mature content so I take my friends help!!
I hope you all will like itt!!
Please let me know in comments section!!
Happy Reading ❤️

TEJU'S POV

And without warning I crashed my lips on his pulling him closer by his neck.
His lips are on mine, kissing me hungrily while his hands roam my body. Since its not fair that I'm in only underwear while he's fully dressed, I tug the hem of his shirt. He pulls away for a second so he can take it off, and then attaches his lips to my neck, sucking love bites into my neck.

His tongue danced across my neck leaving a burning sensation. I gasped when he nipped at my collarbone.I run my hands down his chest, feeling his slight six pack abs.

AUTHOR'S POV

Karan was getting hard seeing her nipple erect responding to his touch. As Karan guides his hand out lining her breast, she closes her eyes trembling shivering at his touch. She took a deep breath opening her eyes to see Karan's eyes filled with lust, desire and want. "Teju, I want you!"

"Teju I don't know what you are doing to me but I want you" with that Karan starts sucking her breast. She ran her fingers through Karan's hair making Karan smile. He likes her responding to his touch. He ran his hand down to squeeze her ass!! Later He unzipped himself and taking his hard cock out of his pants.

"Get on your knees," he demands. She smirk and do as he says, She back him up against the bed and take his hard cock in her hands, looking up at him through her lashes as she lick the head.

"Fuck," he moans quietly,

"Baby don't tease me."

She lick slowly from the base to the tip before taking all of him in her mouth quickly, making his breath hitch. He moans, bucking his hips forward. It causes her to smile a little, but she don't stop. She hallow out her cheeks, sucking harder, wanting to make him moan louder.

"I'm so c-close, oh god," he moans.
After a few minutes. She keep sucking until she knows he's right about to cum, before she pull away.

He groans, but pulls her up, and said "Let's make you feel good, yeah?"

He pushes a finger into her soaking wet pussy, and she moan. "Yes, Karan, fuck that feels good."

"You're so wet baby, is this because of me?" he whispers in her ear.

"Yes, you make me Wet"she said.

He inserts two more fingers at the same time and increases his pace, pumping furiously. Her hands go from gripping his shoulders to sliding down his back, nails scratching him.

"I wanna make you scream, baby," he whispers, hard to hear over her moans.

When she cum on his fingers, he takes them out, sucking on them and said "You taste so good."

Then He tells her to position herself as he position his hard cock to her entrance making her sit on his lap. He took the other breast while fondling the other one. She began riding him in a circular motion and then up and down taking all of his hard cock all the way inside her making him go crazy while he keeps sucking her breast.

She loves it, she loves the feeling of her breast being sucked. She wanted more of him. She wanted him in every way. He made her feel pure bliss of ecstasy.

He began slamming himself more aggressively hearing her moan his name, she kept biting her lips so she wouldn't make much sound. He kept on going making her wall clench around his cock almost as if she was sucking him inside her.

He was shocked of how much he loves being deep inside her. She was deep in the feelings when suddenly he lifts her off his lap and place her on bed spreading her legs open and starts eating her pussy like its the only meal he is getting for the day.

She couldn't hold herself, she was on fire. She came screaming his name panting. He devours her juices and licked her clean. He position himself between her legs and starts pounding on her making her arch her back with pure pleasure. He kept pounding on her like an animal looking at her.

He love how a moaning mess she was as he slams deep inside her with his cock touching her sweet spot making her quiver.

After so many rounds they take a warm bath.

He was sure he will never get tired of her. He wanted her. He kisses her on her cheek and slowly pulls her to his chest hugging her.

"Teju, you are MINE only MINE and I don't share whats Mine!!! I Love You LADDOO!!”

“I love you tooo Karan!!” she said and falls a sleep❤️

Teju felt asleep but Karan was not able to sleep with him holding naked Teju.

Karan was hard again as Teju stirred in his arms. He slowly lifts the duvet revealing her breasts.

Karan start sucking them slowly running his hands over her naked body under the covers. With her eyes still closed she starts moaning. He guides his hand down between her legs now touching her wet core circling her clit with his thumb and one finger inside her wet pussy.

She moans and grinds herself on Karan's finger making him fucker her with his finger in and out of her tight pussy. His mouth went up to her lips kissing her tenderly then turns her around spooning her and sliding his hard cock inside her tight pussy slowly fucking her from behind setting her on fire yet again.

She love the way he was inside her filling her core. With every stoke he thrusts inside her she felt wetter. "You feel so good Teju, I couldn't stop myslf from taking you in your sleep"He growls and with one last hard thrust he exploded inside her filling her with his cum. He kisses her tenderly with passion exploring her sweet taste.

Lying beside her he fell asleep with a smile on his lips!!!

Here is the next chapter!!!
Please ignore my mistakes!!!
Do likes and comments!!!

And don't forget to read my another stories!!!

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️