Part: 17 (Karan Tensed)

Hellooo Guyssss!!!
I am not going to Keep any target!!!
If you like the story then
Do likes and comments!!!
Thank youuu for the Love!!!
Happy Reading ❤️

He started it again "but Sunny...why did you lied to me today? Though i know the reason behind it but I still want to hear it from you"

I couldn't resist myself more..and spilled out the beans infront of him...His face has no reaction and within few seconds he said I want to meet her.

I tensed and said "She don't know about my love!"...he stood up from his seat and moved towards the window, stood near it with crossed hands and said "What are you going to do next?"

I explained him everything from the beginning to till here! After finishing my story he couldn't control his laughter and laughed out loudly..and guess what this Prince! He accompanied him! huh! stupid!!!

Almost after an hour both of them stopped and dad said "Is this you Sunny? I mean I'm shocked...and I want to meet this girl who changed you..my god! i still can't belief!!!"

Suddenly, Prince got a call which ask him to leave to the hospital as soon as possible since there's an emergency case...three of them left for the hospital while in the mid-way dad need to return home as he got an important call..

After few minutes, we reached there..prince was in a hurry to reach his cabin; i slowly followed him..

Meanwhile Teju was in her dad's room watching her dad carefully who was moving in o and fro with a tensed face..she stopped him and asked "dad stop! tell me what happen" her dad spoke standing in one place "Teju, I want to tell you something...you remember i have asked you about your marriage?"

"Ya dad...but what now?" Teju answered being confused.

"Nothing! its just that the boy wants to meet you." her dad said.

"Dad...I said that i will get married but right now, you are not well..and do you expect from me to meet him in this condition..like seriously!" she said being angry.

"I know...but there's no problem in meeting him at once..i didn't ask you to get married now itself...you can take your time...just go and meet him once" her dad said calmly.

"But dad.." Teju said trying to convince him.

No buts and all now...you are going to meet him tomorrow..and that's all he said said directly.

"Okay,fine" Teju replied without much interest..

After that Teju left the cabin room to buy water bottles from the down floor...On the way she was totally engrossed in her thoughts about the person she was going to meet the next day.
Suddenly, without her knowledge she bumped into Karan! "Oops! so soory sir..i mean Karan..i'm..i'm..really very sorry..i didn't see you!" she said in a tensed voice.

"Arey, arey! its fine Teju...its okay!" Karan said assuring her that he is alright!

"Btw where are you going? is there any problem?" Karan asked

"No no no there's no problem..everything is alright! i'm just going to buy water bottles from the down floor" she said stammering

"Oh! then i'll accompany you?!" he said

"No...no..you take rest..i'll see you tommorrow morning!" she said trying to escape from him without listening to his response.

"I know she is trying to hide something from me...but i can see that through her eyes..they never lie..but what's that now? why is she so tensed?" Karan thought.

Next Morning

Karan is ready to leave for home...to be true he didn't have a good sleep last night...he wanted to know the reason behind her (Teju's) worried face...and he was also feeling guilty for lying to his parents for the very first time...though his dad knows but the other family members...specially his mom still doesn't know anything...he was thinking about all these the whole night..how will his mom react when she will get to know all these..he was having a headache because of his improper sleep and food and ofcourse the atmosphere..he doesn't have any experience of staying in the hospital and sleeping in those rough sofas..

Suddenly there was a knock on his door without much interest he said "come in"

There he saw Prince with a tiffin on his hand giving him a colgate smile..."Woah..someone woke up so late today had a dream about her?" Prince asked teasing.

Ignoring his comment Karan stood up from his place and said "I'm going home...call me if there is any need.." Prince was shocked that Karan didn't say anything instead he stood up to leave...Prince was expecting some argument but Karan just ignored him.

He asked immediately "Sunny...you are not angry...I mean I mocked you...still you are behaving so cool"

"I don't want to fight with you for useless things now...I'm having a bad headache...I want to sleep" Karan spoke straight and leaved from there.

Prince knew that something was irking him..though he doesn't want to disturb his peace of mind so he kept quite..and let him go.

Karan sat on the back seat of his car and asked the driver to take him home...on the way he was thinking about how to deal with his mom now..because she is a kind of sensitive lady...so he was tensed too.

Finally, he reached home..he walked towards the front door with a tired face..he saw his mom sitting on one of those cosy sofa with her hands catching her head like a support to it..she was already looking worried..

He moved in with a nervous face and cleared his throat...his mom immediately looked towards the direction of the voice and found her son...she stood up and went near him "sunny...where were you? I was so worried?" She asked straight away.

"Mom.. actually..I..I..was with Prince..we were in the hospital..discussing about some important files with Tej--" "uhmm..tejas... tejas..." His dad interrupted in middle saving him from spilling out.

"He was discussing with Tejas..our newly appointed doctor" his dad said smiling "okay..for now..you both mother- son... he must be tired..let him take rest..Suneeta.." his dad said

"But--" Suneeta(Karan's mom) said who was again being interrupted by his dad" no but and all...I'm hungry..serve me my breakfast now..please..I'm getting late"he said looking at his hand watch.

Karan chuckled knowing his dad's intension of saving him...he immediately went upstairs to his room and locked his door..without freshing up himself..he drifted off to sleep..he was really tired and his headache was irking him so much!!!

Pretty Long Update!!
Precap: Teju Met That Boy!!

Keep Showering Your love on this story ❤️
Thank you!!

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️