Part: 50(New Entry)

Hello Guyssss!!!
It's a half century of this story I mean 50th part of the story!!!
Thank you soo much for all the love guyss!!! Mai bohot pehle hi Story end krne wali thi but you guys motivated me...Thank you guyss for all your support!!! Let's enjoy this half century!!!
Happy Reading ❤️

KARAN'S POV

Next Day

I woke up late today as today was a Saturday. I saw Teju still sleeping. She was looking very cute while sleeping, of course I will Thank God this evil ass demon is asleep and quite. I was smiling to myself, when suddenly I saw Teju waking up. She woke up and sat on the bed

"Good morning Karan!" She said.

Karan: Good morning Princess!!!

Teju: Coffee??

Karan: Yes I'll make!

Teju: No you go I'll make!!

Karan: Ok!!

And I went in the bathroom. When I came out Teju already made the coffee. We both drank it and then she went to have a bath, I went down in the hall to do my work. Last night I left my laptop there. I was working, but still Teju didn't come down. What is she doing? it's been 1 hour where is she? And then I heard some noise from our bedroom. What the heck did she fall or something like that?.
I went to check,

I saw Teju cleaning the room she was arranging the cupboards and the dressing table and changing the bedsheets. She was wearing airpods listening to music, so that's why she didn't hear me. She was dancing around in the room doing the work, I was enjoying her moves she's really a good dancer. Even last time in the club she was dancing so well the whole club's attention was on her. Wait what is she doing, climbing on the ladder. Oh fuck she'll fall thank God somehow she managed should I help her no it's ok she'll call me when she needs help. She was probably cleaning my photo which was above the bed, wait aww she's kissing my photo. Hmm this gesture was really cute. No no no no no she's about to fall noooo........

TEJU'S POV

I stood on the ladder cleaning Karan's photo, I trembled a bit but I managed. He's looking so amazing in this picture and I kissed his picture, oh no this ladder is shaking no I'm falling aaaaa I closed my eyes in fear. And I didn't fall on the ground, two strong arms held me, I opened my eyes to see Karan holding me, he slowly kept me down.

"Teju are you ok?" He asked.

Teju: Yes!

Karan:What yes if you fell down you would've broke your legs!

Teju: Sorry!

Karan: You should be careful?!

Teju: Hmm sorry?

Karan: Should I help you?

Teju: No I'm done now!

Karan: Ok!!!

And he left, My God! When did he come. Did he see me kissing his photo, it's so embarrassing. I quickly went down to make lunch. I was about to start when Karan stopped me.

"What happened?" I asked.

Karan: We'll have lunch outside and go shopping today!

Teju: What really?

Karan: Yes why not!

Teju: Thank you we really needed clothes as we have to attend a Wedding!

Karan: Oh so get ready!

Teju: Okay!!!

And I went to get ready. Karan was already ready. We both went and sat in the car, he started driving.
"So what you want to do?" He asked.

Teju: Umm first let's get a coffee, then shopping and then lunch then back home!

Karan: Ok no problem!

He drived for sometime and then stopped the car near Starbucks. I went and got the coffee after a few minutes I came out and saw Karan standing outside the car. I was crossing the road when I saw a car rushing in full speed in my direction.

KARAN'S POV

Teju came out of Starbucks holding our coffee. She was showing me them while crossing the road and I saw a car rushing in full speed towards her direction. I screamed her name, the car was about to hit her, but till then someone pulled her I saw her talking to him. I didn't care about anything and ran towards her and hugged her really tight Teju are you mad what would I do if anything happened to you?

Teju: I'm so sorry Karan!

Karan: What sorry! From next time I'm not going to take you anywhere!!!

Teju: I'm really sorry Karan please!!
And she came out of the hug, cupped my face in her hand, her hands were soft and warm and said "I'm ok Karan nothing happened to me!"

I nodded in response.

Karan: Thank you Mister for saving her! 

Teju: Karan he's Shivin my childhood bestfriend!

Karan: What?

Teju: Yes he left India many years ago he came now due to business work!!

Karan: Oh nice to meet you Shivin!

Shivin: Same here Mr. Karan!

Karan: Call me Karan!

Shivin: Ok Karan!

Teju: So Shivi. we are going shopping so will you like to join us?

Shivin: Yeah sure Sunshine!!!

She smiled at him.

Karan in mind: What Is this Sunshine?? She's Tejasswi My Teju My wife not Sunshine.

So we sat in the car, I drived for a long time. But these both idiots were ignoring me as if I didn't exist, they both only were talking and laughing. I was feeling like throwing this Shivin out of the car. And Teju I'm your husband how can you ignore me ha. I'm so cute I listen everything you say and you're doing this with me. Hurting my innocent heart. No my heart is not innocent at all, I know I'm overacting. Drama King!!!!

To be Continue.....

So how was this chapter tell me down. And Shivin's entry is going to bring some changes in the couple's life let's see if they are positive changes or negative changes.
Do likes and comments!!!!

And don't forget to read my new story
“TEJRAN:THE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE”

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️