Part: 62(Surprise)

Hello Guyssss!!!
Do likes and comments!!!
Thank youuu for the Love!!!
Unedited chapter plz bear my mistakes!
Happy Reading ❤️

KARAN'S POV

"Oh so you were pranking me??" I asked.

Teju: Umm yeah!

"I knew about it" I winked!

Teju: What??

Karan: Yeah!

Teju: So you were playing with me?

Karan: Yess!

And she started laughing

"So how you managed for the phone??" I asked.

Teju: Umm my phone fell down and broke so I bought a new one na that's why!

Karan: Oh!

Teju: Yes!

Karan: So you in my cabin at this time?

Teju: Umm now it's lunch time so I came to see you!

Karan: See me??

Teju: Yes any problem??

Karan: Nah no problem!

Teju: Hmm!

Karan: So you were missing me??

Teju: Yeah you can say that!

I chuckled!

"You had lunch?" She asked.

Karan: Umm no I didn't want to so!

Teju: So what eat it right now!

Karan: Hey no you can't force me!

Teju: I can!

Karan: But this is my office!

Teju: This is My Office Also And I don't care you are eating lunch right now that's it!

Karan: Ok madam!

We had lunch together as she too didn't have lunch. Later she left to her cabin as she had pending work to do. In the evening we were really tired so we ordered food and later went to sleep.

TEJU'S POV

I was sleeping peacefully my hands were interwined in Karan's I was feeling really relaxed and suddenly Karan got up with a jerk and was breathing heavily. My God what's wrong with him?? I got up and sat on the bed he looked me with red eyes and hugged me. What's happening to him? He was hugging me really very tight. "Karan!" I called his name.

"Karan relax it's it's ok I'm here I'm not going anywhere!" I gave him some water he drank it and then later went to sleep with my hands in his, I need to do something. This is not at all healthy for him he's scared of something and I'm sure he's hiding something from me. But what? But for now he has to be ok. What to do? I know on thing. I took my phone and messaged Vishal (Karan's PA). And went to sleep.

The Next Day

KARAN'S POV

Damn these bloody dreams are haunting me. What the fuck is wrong with that idiot why did he call me?? I don't think I have enemies and not even teju then why are people behind us?And I came out of the bathroom and saw Laddoo talking to someone. As soon as she saw me she declined the call.

"Who was there??" I asked.

Teju: Umm no one my colleague you know!

Karan: You sure??

Teju: Yes of course and now let me go I'm getting late!
What's wrong with her. Whatever I need to get ready. We got ready, had breakfast and left for office. I reached office and still not able to concentrate on my work. Damn it! I took some files and started reading them. Hmm it gave me some peace. I looked at the time it was afternoon so I atleast did something rather than wasting my time. And now my phone rang, it was Laddoo!!(Teju went for meeting)

"Hello" I said.

Teju: Hey handsome!

Karan: Handsome and me??

Teju: Why you aren't handsome??

Karan: Nah just asking!

Teju: Hmm!

Karan: So why you called!

Teju: Oh yeah I forgot today I'll be picking you from office!

Karan: Why?

Teju: Umm casually any problem?

Karan: No no problem!

Teju: Hmm you had lunch!

Karan: Nah just going and you?

Teju: I had now you go and have lunch!

Karan: Yes bye!

Teju: Bye take care!

And he hung up.

Karan in mind: Why will she pick me? Leave she's Laddoo she'll have amazing things going around in her mind. And later I had lunch, It was evening 6:00 pm and I got a text from her.

~ Hey!!!! I'm at office Entrance, Waiting for you come fast!!!! (Teju❤️)

I quickly took my bag and went down. She waved at me. I went and sat beside her.

"But Laddoo I dropped you today right so how the car came with you!" I asked.

Teju: Babe it's my car not yours look at the colour!

Karan: Oh yess your right!

Teju: Always 😉

"Looks like she's in a good mood today. And she started driving. I was busy looking out at the cars going by when I noticed our house passed just now."

Karan: Laddoo!

Teju: Yesss!!!

Karan: Our house passed just now we are going in the wrong direction!

Teju: No babe!

Karan: What no look at the road!

Teju: Who said we are going home?

Karan: Then where are we going??

Teju: Surprise!

Karan: What?

Teju: Yeah!

Karan: And my office??

Teju: Babe it's a weekend!

Karan: Oh yeah!

And we were going somewhere I don't where this girl is taking me. We literally reached outside the city. We were driving for nearly 2 hours....

Sooo here is the next chapter of this story!!!
Do likes and comments!!!
And where is Teju taking Karan??
Comment below!!!

And don't forget to read my another story;
TEJRAN: THE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️