Part: 11(Staying At Hospital)

Helloo Readers!!!
I hope you all are liking this story!!
Do Likes & Comments For Next Part!!
Happy Reading!!

At Karan's home

"So are you going to office today?" Karan's dad asked him as he settled on the seat to have breakfast.

"No... actually I will be going with Prince today to our new hospital for some formalities and then will reach office if I get time afterwards.." Karan said.

"What's that formality now?? And when are you going to start the project Sunny? You know, Mr RK has called me many times asking about it! What shall I say to him? And just change your partner today itself!! Got it?" His father was furious this time.

"Dad...don't worry! We will finish it up soon" Sunny spoke to convince his dad.

"Hmm" his dad hummed.

In the hospital
At doctor's cabin

"Mr Prince, is there any improvement in the patient's health?" The doctor asked making him the light of the end of the tunnel.

"Not yet! But i'm trying my best" Prince said and moved out of the doctor's cabin.

Karan went insearch of Teju's dad cabin and finally got inside it.
Teju's dad was sitting on the chair reading the newspaper and Teju wasn't there, went to get some food.

Karan: Hello uncle! I'm Karan...Karan Kundrra...

Teju's Dad: oh! You! Teju's 'boss' right?How are you beta?

Karan: Yeah! All good uncle... How about you? Are you feeling well now?

Teju's Dad: yeah! I'm quiet well now! Btw how you come here? I mean... everything fine??

Karan: Yeah! I'm fine uncle! Just came to see you..... and Ms Tejasswi!

Swiftly, Teju got inside the cabin "Dad, pratik bhai called just now! He said he will not be able to come today!"
(Pratik is Teju's Brother he leaves in state with his wife)

"Oh! So when are they coming? In my funeral?" Her dad said being frustrated.

"Dad!... com'on.." Teju was dumbstruck to see Karan in the cabin sir, you! Here....!" She asked immediately.

"Yeah! Just came to ask about uncle's health" He said with a pleasing smile on his face ( that smile just appeared instantly while looking at Teju's beautiful face)

"Oh!" She muttered while saying this!

"Uncle, can i stay here today? With you!!" Karan Asked making Teju frizz.

Trying to move out of this awkward situation Karan Said immediately "I mean..i could help you if something is needed urgently! As i too have some office-work with Ms Tejasswi"

"Ofcourse beta! I don't have problem" Her dad said while Teju cut-off in between "but sir, i took a leave from the office! So..." She said

"Yah! I know that but(i want to spend some time with you 'my princess!') he wanna say this but couldn't"
But there are some urgent work on our project! Rkb company is pressurizing me on this, and as you are my project partner so..." he said trying to convince her.

"Why did you take leave? That also without informing me?? Teju....I'm not gonna die today itself! So don't worry! Go and continue your work! And its a request Teju...Now don't ask for any excuse!" Her dad coughed while saying this.

"Dad! How many times i said you not to speak this types of words! And i can't leave you alone here" she was going to continue her speech while Karan interrupt in between" but i can pick you and drop you here!
And don't worry about uncle, i will hire a nurse especially for him, who can take good care of him even if you are not there"

"That's great beta! Teju, you can go to your office peacefully" her dad said.

"Okay dad! If you're urging me then i will!" She said and moved towards Karan "So! No need of staying here today!"

Uff! Why this girl can't understand anything! Karan thought in his mind and spill out this" do you have any problem, if i stay here Ms Tejasswi?"

"No sir, why will i have problem?" Teju said

Then...why are you asking me to leave? If you don't want to see me, okay that's fine! But i want to be with uncle!" Karan smirked.

"Its not like that beta! She is just asking! No problem you can stay here beta!" Her dad said

"Aww! That's so sweet of you uncle! Do you want something to eat uncle?Actually I have brought some fruits!" Karan said trying to impress his future father-in-law😉

That's ittt for this part!!
Next Update After 80 likes!!

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️