Part: 43(Marriage)

Hello Guyssss!!!
One More Part!!!
Do likes and comments!!!
Thank youuu for the Love!!!
Happy Reading ❤️

And we left. I decided to get ready there only. Who will roam in that bridal lehenga. So we went there with all our required things. We reached before the groom abd went inside the room. The beautician was already waiting for us!!!
She told me to wear the blouse and  started my makeup and hair. Everything was so heavy, I never liked makeup she took nearly 2 hours for my makeup and then for my hairstyling. I had only 1 hour for the Muhurat. Then Dad told me that Karan has arrived and He needs to go to welcome them.

KARAN'S POV

So I was sitting on a horse, Mom-Dad, Prince,other friends and siblings were dancing around. As you know it was a baraat. When I reached I saw Teju's Dad already waiting for me, I got down from the horse and Teju's Bua applied tilak on my forehead and then did my aarti. Then I slowly went towards the Mandap, Panditji was already sitting there. It was time for Ganesh puja, he started enchanting mantras and told me to do some things. After a long puja finally he called My Bride.
She came walking slowly towards the mandal my God she was looking so damn gorgeous, she looked at me and smiled softly but immediately ignored me..it hurts me but My God she's killing me. She was wearing a red lehenga with jewelleries And make up.

Teju's Outfit:

Karan's Outfit:

Karan's Outfit:

She came and sat beside me

She came and sat beside me. Now Panditji said that it's time for jaimala. She put the garland around my neck and I too put it. Then again there were some rituals. Then we did the Saptapadi(Saat Phere) And then I put the Mangalsutra and then the Sindoor. Thank God it's over now and Now she's is Mrs. Tejasswi Karan Kundrra.