Part: 61(Stressed Karan)

Hello Guyssss!!!
Do likes and comments!!!
Thank youuu for the Love!!!
Unedited chapter plz bear my mistakes!
Happy Reading ❤️

TEJU'S POV

I don't know what was the time but all of a sudden I felt that 2 strong arms were holding me very tightly making me hard to breathe. And of course these arms were of Karan. His face was buried in the crook of my neck I tried to become comfortable but his arms were really very strong. Suddenly I felt that my night dress was getting wet where Karan's face was buried. Wait a minute is he crying. Yes he is crying but why all of a sudden??I tried to turn behind but it was of no use. I called him several times he didn't say anything. I put on the lights and as soon as I put them on he turned and sat on the other side of the bed facing his back to me what is wrong with him. I kept a hand on his shoulder...

"Karan what happened??" I asked.

"Umm nothing!" His voice was broken.

Teju: Don't you dare lie to me!

Karan: No I'm not lying!

Teju: Then turn here!

Karan: No Why???

Teju: Because I'm saying!

Karan: No I won't!

Teju: Stop being stubborn!

I pulled his shoulder with all the strength I had and finally he turned to me. His face was red and eyes were red which was because of crying. But why the hell is he crying??

"Karan why are crying???" I asked.

He put his head down.

"Karan look at me!" I cupped his face.

He looked at me and hugged me very tightly not letting me breathe.

"You had a bad dream??" I asked.

Karan: Hmm!

Teju: It's ok Karan it was just a dream!

Karan: No it's not ok Laddoo!

Teju: Ok Ok!!! And rubbed his back

Teju: Karan it's ok see it's late you should sleep now I'm here only!

I lied him on the bed and sat near him he was literally squeezing my hand. What happened to him all of a sudden?? He was scared when I came in the room what had happened I need to know but this is not the right time I'll talk to him tomorrow. I don't know when I went to sleep thinking about him.

TEJU'S POV

THE NEXT DAY

I don't know but I woke up when I felt a lot of weight on my body. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Karan sleeping on me his head was rested on my chest his hands were around my waist and there were fresh tear drops on my shirt. He cried again but why?? I looked at him he was looking a bit disturbed. I tried to get up slowly but I moved he got up.

And looked at me and suddenly got up.

"I'm sorry I don't know how I came here!" He said.

"Nah it's ok don't be sorry!" I caressed his face.

He smiled at me and went to the bathroom.
I went down and got coffee for us. When I reached up he was already out. I went near him and gave him the coffee.

Teju: Take This!!

Karan: Thanks!

And we both sat on the couch. He wasn't speaking anything

"Karan!" I asked.

Karan: Hmm yes!

Teju: Now tell me why were you crying?

Karan: Umm!

Teju: Tell me Karan I need to know!

"I'm getting late!!!" He tried to get up. I pulled him back.

Teju: Karan look at the time there is still one hour!

Karan: But it will take time!!!

Teju: Stop it ok our office is just 15 mins away! Now tell me!

Karan: I...I Had dream about you that.....

Teju: That??
He inhaled and tried to speak but he wasn't able to utter a word.

"Karan say it!" I said

Karan: That you got shot..by....a....g..u..n!"

Teju: What??

He nodded.

Teju: So you thought it's gonna be true and cried like a kid?

I took his hands in mine and said, "Karan see nothing is going to happen to me till you are there with me ok! So now stop crying on silly things and leave for office."

He smiled and said Hmm!!!

I quickly got ready I saw Karan again struggling with the tie. And as always that was my work to do it. I helped him and we left for office.

KARAN'S POV

I was in my cabin. I was still not able to concentrate on my work. That phone call had made me go mad and that dream was terrible I saw Laddoo getting shot and she was in the pool of blood. I can't tell her about the call or else she'll get disturbed. And I don't want her to be sad or disturbed. What to do now?? Security nah she won't agree. Then what? Ughh I need to find about that number. And my phone started ringing it was unknown number I hope it isn't that person I picked up the phone with trembling hands...

"He..llo!" I said.

"Hey handsome!" Thank God it was not that person, but this voice was female and different...

Karan: Sorry I think it's a wrong number!

Someone: Nah it's not a wrong number but yes you are looking handsome in that black suit!

Hey how does she know what am I wearing, I think she is around I started looking here and there. Huh I saw you babe you are trying to prank me Karan now see...

Karan: Oh thank you sweetie, but it seems that you are around!

Someone: Yeah I'm around but don't try to find me!

Karan: I won't babe!

Someone: So what about an date??

Karan: Yeah sure no problem!

Someone: And your wife??

Karan: Oh so you know about her??

Someone: Yess everyone does!!

Karan: Hmm you don't worry about her it's very easy to fool her you know!

And the door opened with a bang. Here comes the bomb. Yeah this girl was pranking me it was Laddoo. So you know I decided to play along.

"What the fuck is happening Karan?" She said shouting!

Karan: What is happening?

Teju: You don't know a girl asked you for a date and you are saying yes??

Karan: Are you hacking my phone or listening to my calls??

Teju: No bloody I was the one talking to you!

Here you go she finally said it.....

To be Continue......

Here is the next chapter of this story!!!
Response is so low, so I'm wrapping this story soon!
Thank you for all the love!!!

Don't forget to read my another story;
TEJRAN: THE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️