Part: 18 (Jealous Karan)

Hellooo Guyssss!!!
I am not going to Keep any target!!!
If you like the story then
Do likes and comments!!!
Thank youuu for the Love!!!
Happy Reading ❤️

Karan chuckled knowing his dad's intension of saving him...he immediately went upstairs to his room and locked his door..without freshing up himself..he drifted off to sleep..he was really tired and his headache was irking him so much!!!

Meanwhile Teju,

She dressed up herself and was ready to go for office..

While her dad asked "Did you have breakfast?"

"Yes dad.." she replied looking at her phone.

"Okay then..have a nice day Teju!" He smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Don't forget to meet him" he smirked.

"Ughh!!dad" Teju pouted.

"Ha..ha...bye Teju! take care" he said.

"Hmm..bye dad"she replied smiling.

She came out of the cabin and peeped into Karan's cabin; not finding him disappointed her.
She saw Prince sitting in one of the corner of the cabin adjusting his spectacles to go through some files.
She doesn't want to disturb him so she just went out of the hospital on the way to her office.
She looked upset..though she doesn't know the reason behind her being upset but somewhere in her heart she was feeling a little low..maybe because her dad asked her to meet that unknown person or maybe because she has not seen Karan's face this morning.
She doesn't know..and after half an hour she reached the office..she went inside paying the money of the bus she boarded..she could see everyone sitting in their places doing their respective works..as she passed through Karan's cabin she tried to peep through..though Karan's absence tensed her..
"Is he that tired that he didn't even come to the office?"she thought..she sat down on her table and started doing her work... actually tried to distract herself from the topic!

An hour has passed..Teju has finished up half of her papers which were asked to submit the next day..she had lot of time to complete them since half of them were already finished..she took out her cell and thought of messaging him..asking him if he is alright! But she put off the cell back inorder not to disturb him.
Suddenly she saw Namish coming towards her with two cups of coffee in his hand..Namish Taneja; one of her co-worker and a good friend..He smiled looking at her "Hey.. Teju..what's up?hm..have this!" he said offering her the cup..
"How do you know so much about me! I really need this right now!" she smiled.

He chuckled and said "o'cmon..Teju..i know you well..you are my friend..actually a very good friend!" she laughed at his words.

"so..tell me whats the matter?" he said cocking his eyebrow.

"It's nothing..i'm tired..that's all" she said exhaustingly.

"So..my friend started telling lies?" he asked putting his hand over her shoulder..she kept quite not knowing what to answer..

Suddenly they heard a sound of something being pushed with great force..it was the door that was being crashed at the other side..as everyone moved their directions towards it..they were terrified to see the man standing there..finally Karan arrived but with an angry expression on his face.
Without wasting a second Karan came towards Teju's table and looked at Namish who was now gulping hard.. Karan's look was terrified and his eyes showed the burning fire in him..he looks damn angry..
"Don't you have any other work Mr. Taneja?" Karan asked with anger..
"Sir..actually..i just came here to talk to Teju about some files" Namish spoke being tensed..
"Well..i can see that..how much you are asking about files with coffee cups!" Karan said who was pissed off now..
"Go..get up..do your work" Karan said immmediately with rudeness in his voice.
Namish quickly moved from there after apologizing him..Then his eyes fell on Teju..he asked her to be in his cabin within a minute..without much delay..she rushed as soon as he got into the cabin..he asked her to sit..though he was jealous but he didn't wanted to show it..
So ignoring whatever happened outside he started to discuss about the project..they discussed almost everything and Karan was quite impressed by her..he knows that she is a good employee but didn't know that she has this much experience..working with her made him to fall for her more..

After finishing the discussion..it was their time for lunch break...Teju opened her cell only to find a message from her dad.."Hey Teju! know i'm forcing you now..but just don't forget to meet him..his name is Nishant..he's waiting for you to have lunch at the Parallax Restaurant..so good luck"

Her mood which was lifted up just now after working with Karan has fallen down..she looked tensed..Karan noticed her face.

He asked "Hey..what happened?come let's have lunch!"

"Nothing..its just dad's message..um..i can't have lunch with you now..because need to leave...its an emergency!" she said taking up her bag.

"Is everything fine?" he asked

"everything is okay..don't worry! actually my uncle is visiting us in the hospital..so i need to be there..but i'll come back surely after the break!" she said opening the door..

"I can drop you there!!" he said from behind..

"No..no..its fine..i can go.." she stammered and tried to escape from there.

He could sense her insecurity..

As soon as she left Karan called Vishal...Vishal Kotian is his assistant....

To be continued......

I hope you all like this!!
Do likes & comments!!!

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️