Part: 38 (HeartBroken)

Hello Guyssss!!!
I am not going to Keep any target!!!
If you like the story then
Do likes and comments!!!
Thank youuu for the Love!!!
Unedited chapter plz bear my mistakes!
Happy Reading ❤️

Karan's POV

When Vishal Told me Teju My Princess getting Engaged to someone else at that moment I feel like my heart stop beating...I felt like world will be over now...I don't know when tears started flowing down....At that time I forgot where I am... What am I doing... The ground slipped under my feet.... I feel betrayed... I was remembering Vishal's words again and again....My heart was breaking... as if my life is over here....my teju my princess can't do this to me... for sure something has happened to her... or she is being forced.... my princess only loves me and know that...I have to talk to my princess...whatever problem i will solve them..I can't see my princess with anyone else..
I was continuously blabbering .

Prince: Sunny My Poor Brother Was crying and Blabbering something...what i didn't understand...I immediately Hugged him.

He Cried like a little baby....I can't see him like this...

Karan : Prince Veere You know na how much I love her...She won't betray me na?? She said she loves me then why she is doing all this??? Teju knows that hearing this will break my heart, still why is she doing all this with me??? I know something has happened please Prince take me to Teju I want to talk to her!!
Please Prince Please... saying this he started crying badly... seeing him like this my heart ached! I never thought Mera Bhai Kisi se Itna Toot ke pyaar krega!!!
Babaji meher krna!!!

Prince: Sunny it's 3AM we can't go right now...and we're drunk...We can't go to anyone's house like this... Tomorrow morning I will take you to Teju's house for sure... Now calm down!!!

Karan: Prince how can you tell me to keep calm.. my life has become khatam hona aayi... if Teju marries that donkey then I will die!!

Prince: Shut the fuck up Karan...I know Your heart is broken but how can you talk about dying like this??? You ever thought about your parents how they feel when they got to know his only son wants to die??? How Selfish you are!!!
Every problem has its solution you have to tackle this situation with mind not like this!!!

Karan: I'm sorry veere...i know I am talking nonsense... sorry forgive me... I will not talk about dying!!! Said with puppy eyes!!

Prince Smiled and hugged him!!!

Prince: Karan Now Sleep!!!there is a lot of work to do tomorrow... Don't take stress...

What meant to be will always find a way

Karan smiled lays his head on prince's lap and closed his eyes!!
Prince Smiled on this behaviour the little sunny is backk!!!

After some time Prince thought karan fell asleep...

Immediately Prince messaged Teju:
Teju everything is going according to the plan...Teju, Karan did everything as you said to me.. Karan has come to know about your engagement... he is badly hurt... He wanted to come to meet you right now but I explained to him...Me and Karan are going to come to your house tomorrow morning...so be ready!!!

Sending this message Prince also dooze off!!!

When karan saw Prince sleeped he slowly get up from bed and went to other side of the terrace!!!

Karan sits in a corner... starts thinking what happened that Teju has to marry someone else?How much pain will my princess be in... Teju would have needed me, I was not with her...how much she must have been hurt...Sorry Princess...Next time I will not let this happen... I will not let my princess go away from me...he was crying continuously and falls a sleep!!!

Meanwhile At Teju's House

Teju was Continuously Crying remembering her moments with Karan!!
Ganpati bappa my life will change from tomorrow.. I will have no rights on Karan as soon as I get engaged with Nishant!!!
I dreamed of marrying Karan... but now I have to break his heart..First you snatched my mother from me, now you are taking Karan away from me too.. Am I that bad??? Do I not deserve any happiness??
While thinking all this Teju got a Message From Prince!!!

My heart started aching as soon as I read the message..How much my Karan, my Sunny must have cried... only and only because of me... I wish I had not come in Karan's life.. then he would not have to bear all this!! Karan had fallen in love for the first time in his life... and that love is breaking his heart today... Now he will lose faith in all this. Sorry Sunny I'm really Very sorry!!! I love you so much sunny and i love you till my last breath!!!

" तुमसे दूरी नही, तुमसे बिछड़ी नही
थोड़ा सा तू वहा, थोड़ी सी मै यहां "

Everyone wants one more update soo here it is!!!!
I don't know what I wrote...i hope you all are liking ittt!!!
Please guys it's Request give me your feedback...its very important for me!!!
Do likes & Comments!!!

And guys show some love to my new story
"TEJRAN: THE UNCONDITIONAL LOVE"

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️