Part: 26 (Dinner Together)

Hellooo Guyssss!!!
I am not going to Keep any target!!!
If you like the story then
Do likes and comments!!!
Thank youuu for the Love!!!
Happy Reading ❤️

As I was about to to fall on my ass a hand gripped my wrist and pulled me towards making me to land on a hard chest.
I looked up to those intimidating eyes how deep they are! Slowly, my eyes fell on his long beautifully sculpted nose and then his lips they look so fucking delicious! How will it feel to taste them? How will it feel to run them-- oh for fuck's sake, stop it... what's wrong with you Teju???stop this!!!

I immediately came out of my unholy thoughts and pushed him back! He flinched for a moment but maintained his Posture and spoke "I'll be waiting for you, come fast!" He moved out of the room but hauled at the door for a second and said while plastering a smirk on his face"Well, This suits you..Ms Tejasswi!" And slammed the door.

Just then I looked at my outfit! Shit!!! Shitt!!!! My freaking boss saw me in this fucking bra and panty nothing can be more embarrassing than this! Fuck!!!

Teju's POV

After dressing up myself in my blue kurta and white pajama, I heard a knock on the door. I quickly opened and Sudha ji came in "Tejasswi, the dinner is ready! sir is waiting for you..pls come soon" with these words she left.

Shit!now i need to face him oh god! I hate this why the hell i agreed to do this project first of all?! Should I call her and say that I am not hungry? But my stomach is hungry! Look how it is growling!! O my poor stomach!

Without finding any other option, I hesitantly stepped out of the room towards the stairs as i reached there i saw Karan sitting on the left side of the dinning table with his phone in his hand. I stepped forward and cleared my throat, he looked up and smiled! Sudha ji came from behind with some vessels and settled them on the table.

"Tejasswi, why don't you sit?" Sudha ji asked.

While Karan smirked and spoke up "yes, yes, why aren't you sitting miss Tejasswi?"

"oh no, its nothing..i--i was just waiting for you Sudha ji!" I said and sat down on the chair immediately.

Sudha ji served us the food and left now there's a great awkward silence between us! and fucking hell I even don't know how to breathe!

"Then how are you still alive?" I heard a voice from the other side of the table I choked on my food "fucking hell! did he hear everything? shit! was i that loud?"

"I can hear you now too miss Tejasswi!"

I'm not speaking a word now, I swear! I can't even look at him! God!! This is so embarrassing!!!

"uhmm! you didn't reply miss Tejasswi" he asked again.

Manh! can't this person be quite for a moment!

"No--i-i-mean--i--hehe" what the hell is wrong with me!

He chuckled and continued with his food while I looked at my plate unable to look anywhere else.

After sometime he spoke up "We will continue with the project after the dinner is that okay with you Miss Tejasswi?!" he gave the full attention to the last word. I just nodded and continued to stare at my food.

"It's not only for staring but also for eating" he mocked at me and to ignore more of his mockings and my embarrassing situations, I quickly went up for my food.

After the dinner we went to his study room, it literally looked like his office room.

How much of a workaholic he is!

"So we shall start our work?" he asked.

I nodded and he started showing me some files regarding the project.We engrossed ourselves into the project and didn't know anything about the time! To be true, literally felt relieved because our embarrassing moments didn't passed my mind and we were behaving like professionals!

Suddenly the door of the study room burst open and our eyes glued to Prince standing there with his messy hair, half sleeved shirt, formal pants and a coat on his shoulder.His gaze passed from Karan to me with a grin plastered on his face
"Teju, i didn't expect you here?" he asked.

"Oh we are here for a project actually" I said smiling.

"Just only for project right Sunny?" he smirked.
But why did he smirked?

"Uhmm..um..yes, of course for project or else what do you think stupid?" Karan said.

My phone started ringing, interrupting their conversation "Excuse me please..its a call from dad" I said and went out of the room.

Karan's POV

I don't know why, how, what is Prince doing here? How did he even know about us being here?? This person literally likes to be a kabab mein haddi in my life! Like seriously bro!!! But thanks to Teju's dad that he called! She went out and I glared at the most annoying person in my life!

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked.

"Oh bhai ladki mili to dost ko bhul gaya?"He smirked asking this (forgot your friends, since you got your girl?)

"Look, look now how he is staring at me! Look! I know now you don't love me anymore! Huh!! No one is there for me!!" He started his emotional drama.

Oh my drama queen!

"Stop this nonsense! And answer my question!" I demanded.

"Now I have started talking nonsense huh!! Anyways, I was here for a nap since it's almost late and I can't go home in this way" he said pouting.

"Then go and take nap! Why the hell are you disturbing us?"

I asked still glaring at him "I just wanna keep a watch on you but since you are enjoying here with your princess..I don't mind taking a nap" he said grinnning like an idiot!

"Shut up! First of all I literally don't know what the fuck is wrong with her? She isn't even talking with me like before and now you are speaking all these nonsense!" I said.

"What do you mean by not talking like before??" He asked being serious.

"I don't know..she asked me to behave in a professional way!" I replied.

"But why?" He asked again.

"The fuck I know! Do you think I would be saying all these if I would have known the reason?!" I almost shouted.

"Relax, relax.. but did you give any hint towards her? I mean like saying something to her, asking her about her behaviour?" He asked.

"I tried but she ignored me! Now I don't know what to do!" I said in a low voice.

"Oh my god!!! What have you done to my poor Sunny, Teju?? Look at his face! Aww! So cute!!! Come to mamma baby!!" He made a stupid baby voice! Rascal!

"Shu--" I was cut off by a voice.

"What I did?? Is there something being talking about me???" I heard Teju's voice from the background!

Not Now !!! Please... Shittttt!!!
Did she heard everything???

That's it for today's part!!!
Do likes and comments and let me know how is story Going??
Thank you for all the love 💕

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️