The Warning

Michael's POV

I couldn't wait to leave for New York to perform tonight. Bey and I sat on the private plane. She was stretched out on the seat like a cat. "Michael," Bey whispered. She was showing now. Her belly swelling a little bit. I smiled. "Yes dear?" "I'm hungry," Bey groaned. I laughed and looked over my shoulder.

"Stewardess," I called softly.

A girl appeared at my side in a few seconds. "Yes sir. Mr. Jackson?" "Uh, do you have any pasta?" Bey asked. The attendent frowned and thought about. "We might have some lasgna prepared." Bey's eyes lit up. "Girl yes!" She exclaimed. I laughed and watched as Bey sat up and sipped her Sprite. "Applehead is killing me," she whispered. I sighed and sat by her. I placed my hand on her stomach. I suddenly felt a small push against my hand. It was so faint yet so full of life.

"Bey!" I whispered. "He just kicked." Bey looked down at her stomach. "I felt it," she whispered. I smiled and kissed her stomach. "You like Daddy don't you Applehead?" The baby kicked twice in response. "Oh my goodness," Bey exclaimed. She smiled and hugged me. "He's going to be so wonderful! I can't wait to hold him." I laughed and kissed her. "He's going to be a little pistol," I replied, "just like Mommy."

At the performance...

I took my final bow and walked off. Bey was standing backstage in my jacket. "You did wonderful babe," She announced. I picked her up and hugged her. "I had you next to me," I whispered. We cilmbed into the car and sped off down the street. I hugged Bey. She rested her head on my shoulder. "You're so beautiful," I whispered.

Bey smiled. "You're so wonderful." We cuddled until we arrived at the hotel. To my surprise, no one was surrounding the place, yet. I hurried grabbed Bey and led her to the elevator. We ended up at our hotel room in just a few minutes. I opened the door and walked in.

The place was trashed. Glass was everywhere, and our things were thrown all over the place. "Dana!!!" I hollered. Bey stood in the doorway. Her whole body trembling. "Get the security!" I barked. Dana whistled for the guys and usher Bey out. I noticed something on the floor. A broken picture frame. I turned it over and glared.

Bey's face was ripped out of the picture and it was splattered with red paint.

You're next

Was penned on my face. I spun around and stared at Dana. "Where's Bey?" "She's in another hotel room. She's panicking over there." "Dana, who's been in here?" She shrugged. "Don't lie to me!" I cried out. Dana shrugged. "I don't know Michael! I don't know!!" I pinched the bridge of nose and stormed out of the trashed hotel room. "Michael don't panic," Dana whispered.

"HOW CAN i NOT PANIC DANA!!!!?!?! BEYONCE COULD'VE BEEN IN THERE!!! YOU COULD'VE BEEN IN THERE!!!! YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN DOING YOUR DAMN JOB!!!!! INSTEAD OF FLIRTING AROUND WITH OUR DRIVER!!!!!!!!"

I sighed and walked into the spare hotel room. Bey was sitting on the couch. She watched as all the commotion went about around her. "Why'd you holler at Dana?" She whispered. I shook my head. "Please, not isn't the time to pick on me," I replied in a shaky voice. Bey stood up slowly. The security team and the police officers hushed their talking and focused on us.

"Don't make a scene," I said calmly.

"Well why not you just caused one!? Dana hasn't even done anything! She was doing her job Michael, and that was being an assistant to you. You don't have to holler." Bey's nostrils were flaring at each word. "Let's talk outside," I whispered as I grabbed her hand. "NO!" Bey hollered as she slapped my hand away. "Beyonce now isn't the time to act like a damn fool!!" I hissed.

"Oh Michael you don't know how much of a damn fool I can act," Bey replied.

I glanced around at the crowd of officers in the room. "I need to speak to Beyonce. Alone." They rushed out in seconds. One slammed the door behind him.