564-568

front page
Chapter 564 Special Chapter The Future
search
Chapter 564 Special Chapter The Future
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"Are you Moria?"

Xu Sili stared blankly at the control core in front of him, he didn't expect such an unexpected development.

Even in another time and space, it seems that there is no magic ship control core other than Mike, right? Although that Ina alchemist later created a new core based on Mike's structure...

Xu Sili thought about it again, and felt that this was reasonable.

After all, in that time and space, the server was only opened for four or five years. Although the development was rapid in all aspects, the ocean was so big, even if there were still places that players hadn't explored, it was normal.

"Yes, I am Moria, the control core of the Sailship." The flaxen-colored woman with long curly hair repeated it again.

She has an oval face, and her facial features are not beautiful and delicate, but they give people a very comfortable feeling, especially those brown and black eyes, which gently reveal a soft smile, which makes people unconsciously feel happy when they see her. Good impression.

Her master should also be a person with a gentle personality, so he created such a control core.

"Hi, I'm Snow Rowland."

Xu Sili came back to his senses and quickly responded, "This is Chamo, Jiuyue, and two brave men from different worlds..."

He looked at the two players, hesitant to say their game IDs.

However, the two players can let go much more than he can - after all, it has been so many years, and everyone has come here like this.

"I am Happy Immortal Cultivator!"

"I am Fat House Happy Water!"

They introduced themselves very actively to this NPC who seemed to be the ship spirit, with their eyes widened, trying to make themselves look innocent and harmless.

As people who watched the series of changes of the magic ship, they were already dazzled by this magic ship.

Look at this brand-new control room, look at the soft and beautiful magic lamp, and look at the poisonous seawater blocked out of the window. Who would have thought that a few minutes ago, this was a sunken ship that could not be broken anymore? Woolen cloth?

They never imagined that the novice planet, which was considered by the players to have completed the entire plot and was of little value, actually hides so many ways to play!

Fortunately, because the consciousness can be connected to the game, and because only players from the Roland camp succeeded, the game team paid more attention to this planet again.

And now, those players who stayed in Roland and worked patiently are finally about to prosper!

When the two players reported their names, Moria was obviously taken aback, but she soon returned to smiling.

"Thank you for providing me with energy, so that I can see the sun again one day."

Then she looked at Xu Sili, and said hesitantly, "Sorry, I would like to ask, are you a member of the Roland royal family? It seems that there is no record of you in the list I have..."

"Yes, Moria, more than a hundred years have passed since you fell asleep here due to a natural disaster."

Xu Sili explained to her, "I think you have a lot of information to update."