544-548

front page
Chapter 544 Special Chapter · Future
search
Chapter 544 Special Chapter · Future
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
As a wood elementalist, Mu Yaoyao has a soft spot for all novel and undiscovered plants.

She used to cultivate plants by herself, relying on the special ability of the wood elementalist to promote the rapid growth of plants, and then control the mutation direction of plants, so as to obtain new species.

But now, she realizes that she has gone into a misunderstanding—in fact, there are many kinds of novel plants in nature, but they have not been discovered yet.

Looking at the plants distributed in the estuary, Mu Yaoyao became excited, put aside the great seawater purification business for the time being, and started to study this never-before-seen plant.

After careful observation, she found that this kind of plant is not only distributed in the estuary, and this kind of plant, the original plant is not black.

The farther you are from the estuary, the greener and lush the aquatic plants that grow on the bottom of the river are, and there are many freshwater fish swimming in them.

The sun shines into the river bed through the clear river water, which is clear, green and bright, and there is a feeling of tranquility in the years.

As it gets closer to the mouth of the sea, the color of the aquatic plants gradually deepens and gradually turns dark black. Compared with normal aquatic plants, they are much sparser, but the leaves are also larger, and the plants grow wilder. It's so easy to get along with.

However, the seawater near the seaport is still clear. She used the purification technique to purify it, but she didn't get any contribution feedback.

This proves that the seawater and toxins in the offshore mouth have been absorbed and decomposed!

Mu Yaoyao couldn't help thinking, if this aquatic plant can be used in seawater purification, will there be unexpected effects?

So, she collected aquatic plants from different sections of the river, and then experimented in different concentrations of poisonous seawater.

She needs to understand the characteristics of this plant before she can choose the direction of its mutation and find the seed she wants most.

As a lv80 wood elementalist, she can refine different plants for her own use, and this plant will become an extension of her body, completely controlled by her.

Speaking of which, although Mu Yaoyao successfully upgraded to eight stars in the end, in fact, she seldom gained experience points by pushing monsters——

When those radical players used high-tech shells and poison to forcibly eliminate the interstellar beasts to break through the level limit, she was able to train to five stars.

Even if she wants to push the blame, there is no blame to push.

The latter star was slowly improved by her through farming and doing daily tasks in the past few years.

That's right, farming can also gain experience points!

Especially every time she improved the plants, the experience points she gained could be said to be considerable.

Mu Yaoyao devoted himself to the experiment seriously.

Soon, after conducting experiments in different concentrations of poisonous seawater, different concentrations of purified seawater and fresh water, Mu Yaoyao concluded the characteristics of this aquatic plant——