614-621 END

front page
Chapter 614 Extra Story: Two Big Brothers
search
Chapter 614 Extra Story: Two Big Brothers
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"..."

Xu Fengqing was speechless for a moment.

In his decades of life, there has never been such an embarrassing moment.

"I did not do it on purpose……"

He pulled hard at the wrist bound by the water chain, and covered his face with the palm of his hand. There was already a thin layer of red on the wheat-colored skin.

He really didn't do it on purpose, but it's impossible for anyone to be indifferent to being kissed and hugged by Xiao Xiang's sweetheart for many years!

Xu Fengqing covered his face, so he didn't see Thanos' eyes that dimmed for a moment when he said that he didn't mean it.

"It's okay, light breeze."

Thanos whispered softly in his ear.

Xu Fengqing opened his eyes slightly, he felt the slender hand start to reach down, and finally...

"Well……"

He snorted softly, the blush on his face turned into another meaning, he tried his best to hold back, and said in a suppressed voice: "A Sai...stop."

Sanos froze, and then a stern look appeared in his eyes, and he didn't do what he wanted.

Even if he didn't like his touch, he had to get used to it.

Because starting today, he will always stay by his side and never leave him.

Thanos bent down again and kissed the man's temple, his voice was low and hoarse: "You will like it."

"..."

Xu Fengqing really likes it very much, and he likes it very much, but the feeling of losing control and being involuntary makes him feel deeply uneasy.

As if he had lost his fulcrum, everything was out of control, and he was at a loss as to what to do.

He desperately wanted to grab something to support himself, but his hands and feet were bound and he lost all his strength, so he could only let Thanos manipulate him.

Xu Fengqing tried to sort everything out, tried to regain the initiative through negotiations, and controlled the rhythm.

However, Thanos did not give him this chance.

He continued to give him sensory experiences as if he was going to sink to the top, which made him unable to control himself, and wave after wave impacted his precarious rationality.

Maybe it's because he hasn't exposed himself to anyone like this for a long time, or maybe he treats him like this...

It's Thanos.

Even though Xu Fengqing felt unfamiliar with Thanos in front of him, his heart still throbbed for him.

Although he kept resisting, in the end, Xu Fengqing slowly calmed down.

Closing his eyes, holding back, controlling himself not to make any strange noises, was probably the only bottom line and decency he could stick to.

Xu Fengqing didn't know how charming he was in Thanos' eyes at this moment.

Beads of sweat slowly slid down from his forehead, his face was flushed with gritted teeth, his neck was slightly protruding, and his chest was heaving violently under the black underwear...

It's full of abstinence, but it's a mess of sex-sensitivity.

When Xu Fengqing's mind went blank for a moment, he heard Thanos' voice.

E TPIRWTMM IOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara