484-488

front page
Chapter 484 Extra Story·Fishing
search
Chapter 484 Extra Story·Fishing
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
In the morning, the sun shines in through the gaps in the curtains.

Chi Yu opened his eyes, stared at the chandelier on the ceiling in a daze for a while, and then slowly sat up when his dull thinking gradually came to his senses.

He came to the window and opened the blackout curtain with a swipe, allowing more sunlight to penetrate and illuminate the entire bedroom.

The young man squinted his eyes, and after adapting to the harsh light, he stretched out his hand and pushed the window sash open in response.

Six o'clock in the morning of the game time corresponds to twelve noon in the real world. This should be the time period when players are the least active.

The bustling town of Doha at night is rarely restored to tranquility at this moment. Although there are already many people going to the market on the street, the hustle and bustle is less noisy, which makes people feel at ease.

Chi Yu lowered his head slightly.

The small potted plants placed on the window sill fluttered in the wind, with small purple, white, and yellow flowers blooming, crowded together in full, looking so cute, enough to make people feel good about the day.

Chi Yu looked at the flower and slightly curled the corners of his mouth.

Speaking of which, this small potted plant was also given by Su Mo. It is said that he planted it himself, and gave it to him after the flowers bloomed and thought it was beautiful. At that time, he didn't think it was a big deal, but now it has a sweet taste.

The red-haired young man stretched out his finger and tapped one of the small flowers, as if poking someone's cheek. His beautiful red eyes shone with joy in the morning light.

After standing by the window for a while, he turned and entered the room.

When he reached the first floor, the young man had already changed his clothes and was ready to go.

Chi Yu went to the mailbox at the door to pick up today's newspaper, sat down on the sofa when he came back, and read through it carefully——

Even though communication devices have gradually become popular, he can use the Internet to obtain information anytime and anywhere, but he is still used to reading newspapers.

Fortunately, the newspaper has not closed its doors. On the contrary, it has accepted contributions from some brave men, making many articles more interesting. Through these articles, they can gain a little understanding of the unpredictable brave men.

Chi Yu watched it with great interest, and before he knew it, the hour hand reached eight o'clock, and he would have to go to work in a while.

He put down the newspaper, feeling a little hungry.

When he looked at the dining room, but didn't see the familiar figure, nor smell the delicious food, Chi Yu realized something was wrong——

Yes, Su Mo has been restricted because he has been deported three times in total, and he will not be able to return until tonight.

Thinking of this, Chi Yu felt not only empty in his stomach, but also in his heart, which was very unaccustomed to him.

It turned out that without knowing it, Su Mo had such a great influence on him...

He got up and walked into the kitchen, opened the refrigerator and looked, there were some leftovers from last night, and a few lychees.

Chi Yu took out the lychee, carefully peeled off the shell, and took a light bite.