454-458

front page
Chapter 454 Special
search
Chapter 454 Special
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
In the bedroom on the top floor of the castle, the curtains around the big bed were lowered.

Si Sheng hugged the young man from behind, and gently kissed him on his shoulder. His movements were so slow and pious, as if he was tasting a long-awaited delicacy.

Although you are eager in your heart, but you are reluctant to finish eating it all at once, you must chew slowly, divide it into small bites, and savor the wonderful taste in every bite.

At first, Xu Sili still had the heart to tease him.

Si Sheng's various reactions were really interesting. His shy blushing appearance did not reveal his coldness when facing the flower elves, let alone his perverted strength.

But slowly, he no longer had time to observe Si Sheng.

He closed his eyes tightly, feeling the strange but pleasant experience that the man brought him.

He loves it.

Almost every moment, he could feel Si Sheng's strong and caring love for him.

Regardless of whether the two were partners before, but...

It was true that Si Sheng loved him, and he had no doubts about it.

Finally, Xu Sili fell into a deep sleep.

Obviously, as a ghost, he shouldn't feel sleepy, but he fell asleep peacefully in exhaustion.

In the dream, he saw himself.

He stood on the huge and dreamy stage and sang songs that made him feel strange and familiar amidst the screams of the people. He saw someone running up to the stage to offer him flowers.

It was a man wearing glasses and looking gentle and handsome.

Xu Sili couldn't help thinking, who is this? Why did he feel inexplicably kind when he saw it?

Just as he wanted to take a closer look, the picture was broken and reassembled again.

He saw the castle, which had shrunk many times, was taking shape little by little under his operation, and then all kinds of furniture, from a small piece of wallpaper to a large wardrobe, tables, chairs and beds, were all arranged by him himself.

It turned out that what Si Sheng said was true, this castle was indeed given to him by him.

Just as this thought flashed, the picture in front of him was broken and reorganized again, and he saw a thin and short boy.

The boy's hair color was a little unclear, he was dressed in tatters, and his body was covered with scabs or bleeding scars.

However, that dirty little face was inlaid with a pair of wild and surly gray-blue eyes. He looked around guardedly, like a wolf cub, as if he was about to violently hurt others at any time.

Seeing this boy, Xu Sili felt distressed.

This is Si Sheng, he has already recognized him from those special gray-blue eyes.

He didn't expect Si Sheng to have such a tragic past. He didn't know what he had experienced in detail, but he could already imagine seeing his scarred and thorny appearance.

"Si Sheng..."

The young man in his sleep muttered the name, a teardrop leaked from the corner of his eye, and fell down gently.

The tear did not fall, but stagnated in mid-air.

Si Sheng stared blankly at the teardrop, and finally reached out to hug Xu Sili, kissing him tenderly and restrainedly with his lips.