609-613

front page
Chapter 609 Special Chapter: The Future
search
Chapter 609 Special Chapter: The Future
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Xu Sili listened to Thanos' compliment to his eldest brother, and then looked at the intimate atmosphere between the two, and felt as if he had discovered something...

Wouldn't it be what he thought?

Eldest brother and imperial brother... are in love?

Xu Sili was shocked by his guess, but after thinking about it——

So what if it is true? The two elder brothers seem to be a good match no matter in appearance, personality or talent?

He also briefly understood before that in the world of the brave, his eldest brother has been single since his divorce, and now more than twenty years have passed.

Now it is not easy for him to find another person he likes. He should be happy for him.

As for age, the two are actually about the same age—besides, in the magical world where elemental masters can live to be several thousand years old, an age difference of less than a hundred years is nothing, right?

Thinking of this, when Xu Sili looked at the two elder brothers again, he couldn't help showing an aunt smile on his face.

so good!

So, with Aditya's consent, Sanos and Xu Fengqing stayed in the Dragon Canyon, and Xu Sili also left temporarily.

He returned to the forgotten land and couldn't wait to share his new discovery with Si Sheng.

Of course, he didn't forget the business.

After some consideration, Xu Sili still felt that the Dragon Canyon map could not be opened to players for the time being.

Aditya is young, and the newly born baby dragon does not have its own discrimination.

It is true that in order to avoid punishment, players will not take the initiative to harm NPCs, but what if they do something like abducting dragon cubs?

He can fully imagine how attractive the seventeen dragon cubs will be to players, and how many tricks they will make in order to become dragon knights.

Even Aditya, if the player knows that he is also a young dragon, then he may not have a good life.

How to protect these cubs without the shelter of adult dragons to grow better is indeed a big problem.

When Xu Sili arrived at the Forgotten Land, Si Sheng had already finished another round of fighting.

The scale of the insect swarm has further expanded, and the strength of individuals has also evolved and improved, which has brought about a leap in the strength of the entire group.

The most intuitive change is that Si Sheng's battle time has been shortened.

With the swarm of insects sharing the attack of the interstellar beasts, Si Sheng quickly hunted down the two eight-star beasts, brought the star core back to store energy for the colorful crystals, and continued to open the protective barrier, so he could still have spare power.

In the meantime, he also carded some interstellar beasts that got in the way.

While purifying Si Sheng, Xu Sili looked at the dozens of interstellar beast cards.

These are the younger brothers of eight-star beasts, and the weakest ones also have five-star strength.

After being turned into cards, these interstellar beasts still maintain the state before they turned into cards. If you want to get their star cores, you need to release them and kill them before you can take them out.