589-593

front page
Chapter 589 Special Chapter · Future
search
Chapter 589 Special Chapter · Future
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"Well, then I'll go see Brother Dahuang later." Joan said.

Xu Sili nodded, and stopped paying attention, but began to sing "Sprout" for Aunt Weier.

When today's "treatment" ended, it was obvious that the data displayed in the medical cabin had stabilized again.

"Brother Huang, when do you think my mother will wake up?"

Joan handed him a glass of water, then looked at Will in the medical cabin, and said in a low voice.

Xu Sili pursed her lips. In another time and space, Aunt Weier woke up not long after returning to Aixue, but that was because she returned more than ten years earlier.

Now that she has persisted in the Star Pirates base for more than ten years, her mental disorder has become more serious, and it is actually a matter of luck that she can maintain such a strong vitality.

As for how long it will take to wake up...Xu Sili is not sure.

"You have to believe that Aunt Weier will wake up sooner or later." That's all he could say.

Joan took a deep breath, nodded and said, "Well, with Brother Huang here, she will definitely wake up."

Xu Sili patted him on the shoulder, and then left the palace with Jiuyue.

He was going to the Elementalist Academy to arrange for the inheritance of the inscription masters. The sooner more people learn the inscriptions, the sooner Tours and Xiaoyuan Biscuit can regain their sanity.

After Azhi's consent, Lilith's card was left in the Elementalist Academy.

The small world created by Si Sheng can accommodate many people, and now it has become Lilith's teaching place. Every day, children under the age of ten are sent to the card space to test their card talent.

At present, the first test will last for two weeks, as much as can be measured, and then it will be conducted again every six months.

After all, Lilith is only one person, and her energy is limited.

Responsible for dozens of children at a time, plus the teacher who organizes and catalogs the elementary card knowledge and the players who will come in later, it should be enough for her in a short time.

Xu Sili would also find time to study for an hour or two every day. His talent was indeed very high. In just a few days of practice and study, his progress had almost caught up with Ah Zhi. www.81book.com

Every time Lilith mentioned this matter, Azhi would be very depressed.

However, he also became more attentive when organizing the children to test their card talent.

After all, he has also realized that it is impossible to save Lilith by himself, and this is also related to the reward for the certification of changing camps.

Now with the experience of card inheritance, the arrangement of inscription pattern inheritance will be much easier.

However, before Xu Sili reached the gate of the Elementalist Academy, his communicator rang.

The image of the little robot jumped out.

"Brother Your Highness, Sister Moria has arrived at the port of Lihai City!"

With the passage of time, more and more information has been mastered, and Xiao Wu's personality has become more and more lively, like a real child.

Hearing this, Xu Sili couldn't help laughing, "Okay."