594-598

front page
Chapter 594 Special Chapter · Future
search
Chapter 594 Special Chapter · Future
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
It's not difficult for Xu Sili to lock down Milk Bubbles, but he doesn't need to find her in person, which doesn't fit Sino Rowland's personality.

He thought for a while, and then operated on the mission panel.

So, just now because of the system message, I was so happy that I forgot that I couldn't speak in the water and was choked by the sea water. Milk bubbles, and because of the system prompt again, I was even more excited and couldn't find the north.

[Ding ~ Congratulations on triggering the task related to the list of special species [meeting]]

[Mission description: On the way to the magic ship, Snow Rowland heard that you successfully bred the legendary conch shellfish. He is very interested in it. Maybe you can talk to him]

Meet Snow Rowland! It's her favorite NPC!

Milk Bubbles is a white hair control. Although His Majesty Luo is also very handsome, when she saw Sinuo at the press conference, she fell in love with him instantly.

Who can resist the charm of the big beauty with silver hair and purple eyes? Anyway, the milk bubbles couldn't bear it, so I made up all the candy that Si Siruo deducted overnight, and fell into the pit ever since.

And now, she can actually go see herself!

This is much more difficult than meeting a big star in reality.

In the past, when the palace was not as strict as it is now, you could occasionally sneak in to see His Majesty Xiao Luo, but now it is completely impossible. Unless you are allowed to receive a mission, anyone who dares to enter the palace without authorization will be directly imprisoned .

Milk Bubbles couldn't help hugging the little octopus, happily circling around the fishing ground.

Although she didn't understand why she was so happy all of a sudden, the little octopus still danced with her eight tentacles and danced with her.

After venting for a while, Milk Bubbles finally stopped, closed the wire door, and then looked at the status of the baby snails——

After the ocean fishery is established, a new function of "fishery" will appear on the system panel. Click it to see the details of the marine life raised in the fishery.

【Snail and clam (unnamed)】

Description: Protozoa of Aixue, produced in the western sea area

Growth stage: juvenile

Status: healthy

Water temperature: appropriate

Water quality: suitable

The status of each snail baby can be seen through the panel of the fishing ground. It is very convenient that she does not need to be by her side all the time, and she can leave with peace of mind.

After locking the wire gate, Milk Bubbles surrounded the fishing ground with a layer of purified aquatic plants as a shelter.

Now that she is well-known, countless players have privately chatted with her about the snail. She needs to be more cautious than before.

Although the fishing ground can block players from entering, Milk Bubbles is still vaguely worried——

What if the player manipulates water or vines into her fishery? Is it possible to take away her snails and clams in this way?