494-498

front page
Chapter 494 Special Chapter · Future
search
Chapter 494 Special Chapter · Future
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Hearing Xu Sili's words, Qiong couldn't help being a little dazed, "Father, hasn't he already..."

died? www.81book.com

"Well, he left the palace before the end of his life, and was taken to the wild by Brenda... No one witnessed his death with his own eyes."

Xu Sili's serious words made Joan also serious.

When his father died, he was not yet ten years old, and he was ignorant of many things. Even the death of the emperor's brother, he mistaken the enemy...

What Xu Sili said is actually a good proof, because——

Joan looked in the other direction. There was another cemetery where his father was supposed to be buried.

"Brother Huang, if what you said is true, then the tomb of Emperor Father should be empty."

Joan walked over.

Just like opening the cemetery of Snow Rowland, he opened the cemetery of Leopold, the fourteenth monarch of Roland. This time, he chose to walk down with Li Zhecheng.

Xu Sili and Si Sheng stayed on the ground, waiting quietly.

Dozens of guards around them guarded the two of them. Although it could be seen from the fluctuation of their breath that their hearts were not peaceful, at least they could not see anything in their expressions and movements, so they were well-trained.

Soon, hurried footsteps sounded from the entrance of the cemetery.

Joan's figure appeared, and he ran to Xu Sili with a look of surprise.

"Brother, there are only clothes in the sarcophagus of the father!"

Yes, Leopold's cemetery, only one tunic! Just like his big brother and second sister...

He doesn't even need to open the coffin for inspection. As a top dark elementalist, the shadow will tell him everything—the sarcophagus has been like this since the tomb was built!

No one actually witnessed the death of the father, so it is possible that he is still alive!

Seeing the look in Qiong's eyes, Xu Sili paused, and hurriedly comforted him: "Little Qiong, calm down, I just grasped a few clues."

"Father left at the end of his life, so...you still don't have too much expectation."

Xu Sili had to pour cold water on him, even though the elemental elf said that he kept the souls of his loved ones, even if Leopold died, there was still the possibility of resurrection.

But who knows, what is the specific situation? He dared not give Joan too much hope.

Joan shook her head, "Even if there is only a little bit of hope, it's good."

Although the image of his father collapsed once in his mind, apart from that time, Joan still respected and loved his father, especially when he later learned that it was his father who exhausted his life to protect Roland. When Germany had the last five tinders.

"Where is the father? Brother, please tell me!"

His eyes were extremely firm, even if the father really suffered an accident, then he must bring his bones back so that his heroic spirit can rest in peace.

Xu Sili turned his head to look at Si Sheng. As the strongest person who can communicate the laws and freely travel through the barriers of the world, he should be able to find the location of the Forgotten Land.