549-553

front page
Chapter 549 Special Chapter The Future
search
Chapter 549 Special Chapter The Future
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Xu Sili did not forget that he first went looking for the Sea Tree to find a way to purify the tyrannical energy in the core of the interstellar beast and help Si Sheng resist the invasion of the interstellar beast.

Now that he has learned the purification technique and the situation of the sea elves has stabilized, there is no need for him to delay any longer.

Si Sheng still needs him.

After returning to the palace, Xu Sili met Xiao Qiong first.

Although Xiaoqiong trusted him very much, and gave him all authority unconditionally, and even supported all his decisions, Xiaoqiong was the actual power holder of Roland after all, and he couldn't do too much.

After the two met, he explained the situation of the sea elves to Xiao Qiong face to face, and how he planned to arrange them in the future.

Xiao Qiong nodded after hearing this, but didn't think there was anything wrong with her brother, and finally praised her vigorously.

"Brother Huang, you are amazing! I will listen to you!"

The young man with black hair and purple eyes was grinning, a little more immature than usual, and finally had a little vigor and vitality that belonged to this age.

Xu Sili couldn't help but patted the top of his hair, and said helplessly, "You are the emperor of Roland."

Xiao Qiong shook her head.

"Brother Huang, I've made up my mind. If you don't want to inherit the throne, then I'll wait for Eldest Brother and Second Sister Huang, and I'll ask them what they think after they are resurrected."

As long as she thinks that her brother and sister can be resurrected, Xiaoqiong's face is full of joy.

Xu Sili laughed, "Is that why you don't want to be emperor?"

"Um."

Xiao Qiong said seriously, "I've already thought it through. When I was a child, my biggest dream was to assist the emperor's brother and sister to protect Roland, and go to the front line to fight together."

"Now the issue of the interstellar beasts has been resolved, and there is no need to fight any more. In the past few years, I have also clearly realized that I am not suitable to be the monarch of a country."

"Brother Huang, you are right. I relied too much on the brave before, which is why I have caused many irreparable regrets."

"I think I should venture around, take a walk, to see how big this universe is, how many things I don't know, and then think about whether Roland has another way out."

Seeing Xiaoqiong explaining his inner thoughts to himself, and hearing him say that he wanted to go out to make a living, Xu Sili couldn't help feeling a little emotional.

Maybe it's blood.

Aunt Weier didn't want to stick to Roland, and spent almost her whole life running among the stars, and what her child wanted most in her heart was to take a look in the universe and seek a way out from the stars.

Xu Sili patted Xiao Qiong on the shoulder and said, "One day, you can do whatever you want, but now is not the time."

"Xiao Qiong, this country, this planet needs us."

"I don't know how long this day will take, but let's work together so that everyone and everything we care about can have a good home, okay?"

"Um!"