504-508

front page
Chapter 504 Special Chapter · Future
search
Chapter 504 Special Chapter · Future
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
After Xu Yuheng heard Yin Hong's words, he was full of doubts and doubts.

Even though Yin Hong sent him a screenshot of the system message she received afterwards, he also felt that it was a picture that Yin Hong forged to lure him into the game.

After all, this matter sounds, no matter how it is, it is full of incredible meaning.

Even if Snow Roland is really resurrected, he is just an NPC, a game character made up of data.

Could it be that he really regarded himself as his younger brother Xu Sili, who once made great contributions to connecting the two worlds? This is too ridiculous!

However, the most bizarre thing about this matter is that the message Yin Hong received was sent to her by the system, that is, the main brain of the game.

"Is this really not your P's picture?"

That night, after Xu Yuheng put the child to sleep, he took the screenshot of the message Yin Hong sent him and sat on the sofa to study it.

Yin Hong rolled her eyes at him directly, "I'm not so boring yet."

After finishing speaking, she continued to browse the game forum, and forwarded some newly released videos to him by the way, most of them were single-player videos of Snow Rowland.

In addition to what was filmed at the press conference, there are also video clips of him talking to Her Majesty Joan after the press conference, him walking in the palace, him and the Shadow Leopard taking a little girl back to the palace... and so on.

Yes, although the palace is safe, it is difficult to guarantee privacy.

If it weren't for the system cameras not being able to get inside the building, it might not be just this level of video.

Players can be said to be pervasive, especially after the level is high, the NPC guards can't stop their peeping at all, although it is annoying, there is nothing they can do.

Xu Yuheng clicked on those videos one by one to watch.

I have to say that except for the color of his hair and eyes, Snow Rowland is exactly the same as his brother when he was young, including some small movements and micro expressions.

Watching these videos, he felt that the memories that had become blurred with the passage of time in his mind became clear again. He was a little nostalgic, but also felt bitter and sad.

"How is it? Let's go and meet you." Yin Hong said seriously.

She feels that there is definitely some terrible secret hidden in this matter, "This is a message sent to me by the game system, what does it mean? Has something happened to the mastermind of the Starry Sky Era that cannot be explained by common sense?" Please download Novel app love reading app to read the latest content

This thing is indeed horrifying.

"Aheng, no matter what, we have to investigate."

Star Era is no longer just a game. It involves too many things. It is the pillar industry of Xu and Yin. It must not go wrong.

Normally, Yin Hong might have contacted the game team and asked professionals to solve it, but this matter involved Snow Roland.

She understands very well that the meaning of this game character to the entire Xu family cannot be handled so simply and rudely.