464-468

front page
Chapter 464 Special
search
Chapter 464 Special
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Suspected to be Snow's soul?

As soon as this title came out, it immediately caused an uproar in the Starry Sky Forum and attracted the attention of countless players.

This half month is probably the hardest time for the CP fans of the Starry Sky Era. After all, Si Sheng's popularity is so high that even many people who have two loads, three loads or even more loads can't escape the tragedy of the granary being bombed.

And the officials don't seem to intend to give them an explanation. They even pushed the accident to the main brain, telling all players that this is an action taken by the intelligent brain after calculation, and they can't stop it.

These words sounded too absurd, none of the affected cp fans were willing to believe it, they thought that there must be a very powerful cp fan among the forum managers.

This is definitely something done by the brainless fans who are thinking about it.

Although the cp fans clamored that they would abandon the game if the manager was not dismissed and the deleted posts restored, but when both sides of the game chose to play dead, the cp fans had no choice.

After all, is it really impossible to abandon the game?

The Star Era is so fun, and they have cultivated in the Star Era for many years, and they have established a deep relationship, how could they give up like this?

So even though I was aggrieved, the matter finally came to nothing.

It is because of the rebellious psychology that these cp fans whose granary was bombed did not go to Sisirukou for this, but just transferred the still preserved grain to other platforms, and then tried to pull Sisirukou down from the number one throne.

However, it's really hard.

The gap between the first and second places is really too big. After all, Si Sirukou could have reached the first place in the evaluation of strength, and other cp combinations can't beat at all.

As for the cp fan who is thinking about it, it is probably pain and happiness.

Rationally, they feel that this kind of behavior is not good, but emotionally, seeing their opponent who has been scolding them so miserable, they can't help but feel a little relieved.

And Sisi Rukou has now become an official match in various senses. Not only is the owner himself stamped, but there is also official maintenance. If this is not an official match, what is it?

Of course, at this time when the situation is on the cusp, Si Sirudou CP fans still choose to keep a low profile, because there are still many opposing CP fans who do not give up.

After all, Sinuo has been dead for so long and can't be resurrected, so how can he be regarded as an official match?

This post cleverly avoided all prohibited words, so it has survived on the homepage, and it has also received likes and support from many players.

In this incident, the majority of passers-by players are still on the side of the victims. After all, so many posts have been deleted for no reason, and everyone will be angry.

What can Sisi Rukou CP fans do? I can only try not to look for bad luck in that post.

However, on this day, a new post suddenly appeared on the homepage of the forum——[A mysterious phantom appeared in Death Castle, suspected to be Sinuo's soul! 】

This moment touched everyone's nerves, and everyone who saw this post clicked in to check it out.

That day Si Sheng was above the castle, and after accepting the interview from the anchor, countless players came to try their luck, hoping to see if they could meet the god of death.