569-573

front page
Chapter 569 Special Chapter · Future
search
Chapter 569 Special Chapter · Future
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Happy Cultivation of Immortals posted this post, but in fact, they didn't think about achieving much results.

As long as someone sees the current situation of marine life, resonates and sympathizes with it, and raises a little awareness of the protection of Aixue's environment in the future, he thinks this post is meaningful.

However, what I didn't expect was that not long after this post was released, it caused a huge response.

Because their posts were pinned to the top by the forum administrators.

Speaking of which, the management of Starry Sky Forum actually has a very low sense of presence. Generally, the official customer service replies to players' questions.

Like the top posting method, there are very few event posts-laughing, how many years have there been no large-scale events?

Therefore, when many players clicked on the forum as usual, they were attracted by this post at first glance.

Huge traffic and novel content, as well as topics that are prone to controversy and discussion, instantly brought enough heat to the post.

Encountering magical creatures on a shipwreck at the bottom of the sea—what happened to them during the years when the sea was polluted? "

On the first floor, Happy Cultivating Immortals used the scene where three little sea monsters tilted their heads and asked what the lamp was as the town building map.

The little siren in the picture is ignorant and innocent, with sea-green eyes full of curiosity about the unknown world, making it as cute as a newborn baby animal.

However, their gray-black skin and ugly spots on their faces cannot be ignored.

[Is this the siren that the host said? It feels a little ugly...]

[Ugly and ugly. 】

[The modeling is still good, but there is no good skin, and there are many black spots on the face. 】

[This modeling is a bit of a failure. The Star Era rarely deliberately uglifies a race like this, right? 】

【Didn't you read the title? I doubt it's easy]

After some discussions in the front row, the video uploaded by Happy Xiuxian was finally approved and released.

At the beginning of the video, there is a scene where Happy Cultivators and Xu Sili entered the sunken ship under the sea with Xu Sili and the others, and then encountered an attack.

The dim picture made many players complain in the barrage.

[Why is this so dark? 】

[How do people look at it so dark? 】

[There is no light on the bottom of the sea, and the landlord did not turn on the light, or the concentration of toxins in the seawater is too high, so the light is not very transparent]

[The inside of the protective cover is still quite bright, hiss, there is His Royal Highness Sinuo! Oh, and tea street, lick the screen! 】

Then the scene changed, they fell into the control room, and then Happy Xiuxian cut out the fragment of Xu Sili's energy groove plug star core, and went directly to the shocking scene of the magic ship's automatic repair.

With the soundtrack, this scene is like special effects in a movie, and it caught everyone's attention in an instant.

[I didn't blink either? 】