604-608

front page
Chapter 604 Special Chapter: The Future
search
Chapter 604 Special Chapter: The Future
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"Rare silver iron ore, ghost stone, iron turquoise... not bad, the ore quality this time is very good, but the quantity is a bit small..."

In the armory shop, the boss was negotiating with a boy wearing a fur hat.

"How about five thousand axe coins?"

The young man glanced at him without saying a word, and bent down to pick up the ore and put it back in the sack. The boss panicked and quickly held down his hand.

"Okay, okay, how about adding another thousand? This is a bit more than the market price, and it would be impolite if it was higher."

The boy snorted coldly, but still nodded and handed him the card in his pocket.

The boss quickly swiped the card to transfer the money, and got 6,000 Aixue coins. The young man didn't talk nonsense, so he turned around and was about to leave, but was stopped by the boss.

"Adiya, don't rush to leave, I still have something to tell you."

"What else is there?" The boy pulled his fur cap vigilantly, and said in a low voice, "I'm still in a hurry, so hurry up and let the fart go."

"You brat..."

The boss cursed in a low voice, then took out a piece of paper from his pocket and handed it to him, "The Elementalist Academy is recruiting children with the talent of inscription masters. You are not very old, you can try your luck."

The boy was startled, took the paper and looked at it.

"If you can find these ores, you must be talented in the gold system. Although you can't become an elemental master, maybe you can be an inscription master?"

"With your strength, it's actually not bad to strike iron with me, but it's a pity that you can't bear your temper."

The teenager pouted, but softened his attitude, "I see, thank you."

"Hey, are you going to try it?"

"Let's have a look at that time, let's go first."

After speaking, the boy put the piece of paper into his pocket, and left without hesitation.

The owner of the blacksmith shop shook his head, and when he saw the ore on the ground, he squatted down happily and picked it up piece by piece like a treasure.

Aditya turned left and right, and finally came to the farmers market.

He was not tall, he looked about twelve or thirteen years old, his thin figure walked through the crowd, and finally came to a stall.

"Uncle, I want the four fattest sheep, thank you!"

"Adiya, do you have money to eat meat again? There are four of them, can you finish them?"

"Put it in the refrigerator if you can't finish it, don't talk nonsense, I'm in a hurry."

"Got it, got it, get well soon!"

The uncle selling mutton picked the four largest sheep for him, tied them with ropes, and tied them with poles for him, "Here! Just return the poles next time."

"Okay, thanks."

Aditya paid by swiping his card, and then lifted the shoulder pole with one hand. The four sheep weighed hundreds of catties, but he easily carried it on his shoulders.

"Little brother, must it be heavy for you to carry so many sheep? Do you need help?"

As soon as Aditya took two steps, he was stopped by a young man who was very handsome and looked at him expectantly with his beautiful eyes.