479-483

front page
Chapter 479 Extra Story·Fishing
search
Chapter 479 Extra Story·Fishing
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"Disguise?"

After hearing Su Mo's words clearly, Chi Yu blinked again, a little confused, "What do you mean?"

"It's just... uh..."

Su Mo carefully observed Chi Yu's face, and finally said, "The real me doesn't look like this. I changed my appearance and changed my face."

Hearing what he said, Chi Yu looked at him carefully, but he couldn't see any flaws on his face.

"real?"

He subconsciously stretched out his hand and caressed Su Mo's cheek. The warm touch was so real that there was nothing wrong with it.

"Have you put on makeup? Why can't I see it? I've seen you washing your face before."

There is a cleanliness value on the player's body. If you don't wash it usually, you can't see how dirty it is, but when the cleanliness is lower than 10%, terrible things will happen.

For example, if there is a foul smell all over your body, all NPCs will avoid you in fear. Even if you are the same player, only those who have adjusted the real sense to the lowest level will not be affected.

As a player with "pursuit", Su Mo naturally couldn't let himself fall to such a point, so after going online every day, he would clean it on time.

Washing your face, washing your hands, and even taking a bath are all normal, and Chi Yu, who is a roommate, of course cannot see it.

Chi Yu obviously had doubts about what he said, while Su Mo...

At this moment, he was already frozen in place and could not speak - Wucao, Chi Yu was actually touching his face!

The young man's hand was slightly cold, with sharp knuckles and green onions like jade... Touching his face made Su Mo feel distracted, wishing to grab it and kiss him.

It's a pity, the disappointment is...

[Ding~[Chi Yu] is touching your cheek, which already falls within the scope of mild sexual harassment. You can escape from the current situation by forcing you to log off. Will you implement it? 】

The system's notification sounded in the ear, completely destroying the atmosphere of this moment.

Su Mo was speechless for a while.

Chi Yu sexually harassing him? Ha ha, if it is true, then he is still wishing for it!

However, looking at Chi Yu's eyes that are close at hand, looking at his own figure reflected in his eyes, which is clearly a scene he has dreamed of, Su Mo only saw his clear eyes that did not dodge.

So clean and simple, I can't see shyness, let alone admiration and liking...

Su Mo's mood suddenly fell to the bottom again.

He silently turned off the system prompts, wanting to enjoy this moment more, but Chi Yu seemed to have realized something, paused his palm slightly, and then retracted it.

The red-haired youth smiled and said:

"Su Mo, are you kidding me? Is it fun to play tricks on me?"

Su Mo felt a little regretful, but faced with his question, he shook his head seriously.

He stared deeply at Chi Yu. Although he was still uneasy, since he had already said everything, there was no reason to continue to hide it.

At least, he wants to face him with his truest appearance, even if Chi Yu doesn't like him, he won't leave any regrets.