519-523

front page
Chapter 519 Special Chapter · Future
search
Chapter 519 Special Chapter · Future
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Under Cha Mo's gaze, the little deer twisted left and right, and finally squeezed out of the hole.

Stepping on the ground with four long hooves, it shook the hair on its body vigorously to shake off the dust and leaves, and then happily ran to Cha Mo's side, rubbing its small head happily against his thigh.

It yelled, expressing its joy with the sound, and forgot how to speak for a while.

Cha Mo bent his eyes and reached out to touch its head, his brown eyes were full of tenderness.

And the dwarf who was imprisoned by him was stunned.

Chamo released the breath of a silver wolf, so he knew that Chamo was an ancient clan, but the problem is...

He is a wolf!

Isn't Anar a spirit deer? As a herbivore, wolves are natural enemies! Even among the ancient race, this food chain has not changed.

He seems to have heard Anal call this silver wolf just now...

dad?

The little man showed a look that shocked my whole family.

And at this time, Anar finally stopped calling, she shook her short tail, and said happily: "Daddy Chamo, it's great that you are still alive! I miss you so much, I thought you were dead, I have been sad for a long time!"

"It's great to see you again!"

The little deer spoke briskly, bouncing around the tea street like a carefree elf.

Cha Mo was also in a good mood, just as he was about to speak, there was another movement from the cave entrance.

"Anal!"

Another fawn came out of the hole.

It was obviously stronger than Anal, and it was a young male deer. When it saw Cha Mo, it showed a happy and somewhat fearful expression.

"Chamo, it's really you!"

The little buck also shook his body, but Anar did it to shake off the ashes, but it was out of fear.

Herbivore in front of hunters, the fear of deep blood inheritance made it a little untenable, not to mention that Cha Mo released the breath of silver wolf in order to show his identity.

Finally, the little buck's limbs went limp and he fell to the ground.

The dwarf, who was shocked by the whole family just now, finally restrained his expression at this moment. Ike's reaction was right!

"Ike, long time no see."

Chamo looked at the little buck, and then looked at Anal's still happy look, with a little more satisfaction in his smile.

Although Anal and Ike look young, they have already entered maturity.

When Anal became an adult, she met the little buck Ike, and the two deer quickly saw each other.

Cha Mo didn't stop them either, anyway, he could see Anal anytime he wanted, so he happily sent Anal to get married.

Who knew, so many things happened later...

Seeing that Anar and Ike are still together and the state of the two spirit deer, I think that Ike has always taken good care of Anar during these difficult years.

Ike felt that the terrifying aura of the silver wolf was gradually fading away, and the coercion that made his limbs weak also dissipated, so he hurriedly stood up.