559-563

front page
Chapter 559 Special Chapter · Future
search
Chapter 559 Special Chapter · Future
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Shipwreck?

Xu Sili keenly captured the key words and quickly clicked on them.

He remembered that in another time and space, he once discovered a shipwreck under the sea. It was a magical ship, and the materials were all renewable.

As long as the energy stone is provided and the core of the magic ship is not damaged, no matter how broken it is, it can be repaired in the end. Another time and space can develop more magic ships because of this, thus opening up the naval battle gameplay.

Civilization recovery can also increase the prosperity of Aixue.

The magic ship, as the crystallization of wisdom of the magic civilization, if it can be reproduced on Aixue, it will greatly increase the prosperity of the civilization, right?

Moreover, the core of the magic ship is equivalent to the intelligent AI of technological civilization, and it has a lot of knowledge, and each core is a mobile knowledge treasure house!

Xu Sili was thinking while browsing through the posts.

The main building of the post is a video, you can see a player wearing a diving suit swimming in front, and the photographer is behind the player——

Unexpectedly, in more than half a month, the players got a diving suit, which can indeed help them isolate the toxins in the seawater and protect the fragile and sensitive skin of human beings.

They were exploring the seabed at the speed of light.

The concentration of toxins in the seawater in this area is obviously relatively low, and you can barely see things with the beam of light, unlike when Xu Sili and Cha Mo first entered the bottom of the sea, the suspension lights were completely covered by toxins as soon as they entered the seawater, and they could see everything. not see.

After the first ten seconds passed, the players swimming in front suddenly became excited.

He danced and swam to the right, and the cameraman hurriedly followed. The camera of the game system was very stable.

Soon, the player in front of him stopped, and his hands seemed to stick to something that looked like a wall, groping for a while.

Under the light of the light, it can be seen that with the stroking of those hands, the black toxin attached to the "wall" was wiped off, revealing a corner made of metal.

Photographers also began to come forward to help.

But he didn't get started, but took out a seed.

The seed germinated on his hand and took root in the sea water. Soon, the toxins in the sea water around them were absorbed by the purifying water plants, and the toxins attached to the metal on that surface became less and less.

In just three minutes, the toxins on the metal were consumed by the purified seaweed, revealing its true colors.

That... was actually a badge of the Roland Empire!

The video stopped abruptly here, and Xu Sili stared at the badge for a while, before continuing to look down.

The owner posted a few more screenshots.

It took them a few days to reduce the toxin in this sea area to the point where things could be seen clearly under the light, and finally found that this emblem was inlaid on a sunken ship on the seabed!