469-473

front page
Chapter 469 Special
search
Chapter 469 Special
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Joan noticed the strange atmosphere between them, and slowly closed her mouth.

He looked at this and then at that.

Could it be...

Are the warriors telling the truth? Did Si Sheng really have an unknown relationship with Brother Huang? He couldn't help pupil quake.

But when Si Sheng opened his mouth and decided to tell the truth, Xu Sili, who had been waiting for a long time to explain, had already decided to ignore him for the time being, and continued to turn his head and said to Qiong: "There must be some misunderstanding in this."

"I saw with my own eyes that Sinuo was killed by a maid."

Some other memories are blurred, but he remembers this part very clearly, because it was a very impactful event that happened before his eyes when he just came to this world and hadn't figured out the situation——

Seeing dead people as soon as you come here is indeed very shocking for a modern person who abides by the law and comes from a peaceful world.

No matter what, he couldn't forget that scene.

"maid?"

Joan frowned. This was indeed Si Sheng's set of rhetoric after the death of his emperor's brother, but he had been unwilling to believe it and suspected that Si Sheng was the real culprit.

After all, all the evidence he possessed proves it! only……

"Am I really mistaken?"

He secretly glanced at Si Sheng and murmured.

"Yes, Xiao Qiong, you should let go of this hatred." Xu Sili said solemnly.

"In addition to such a big event as saving the elemental elves, next, we have another very important thing to do, which may also require your cooperation."

"What's up?"

Joan wiped away her tears and straightened her expression.

Xu Sili's gaze was firm, "Resurrection."

"What? Resurrection?" Joan stared, her expression becoming dull again, "Who will be resurrected?"

In fact, the matter is so obvious, if he still can't guess, then his ten years of being the emperor will be in vain.

As for Xu Sili, he smiled slightly, and gave him an affirmative answer under Joan's expectant and terrified eyes, "Resurrection Sino Rowland, that is—me."

To be honest, Xu Sili has been a ghost for so many years, and he is really not used to being resurrected again.

Especially now that he can touch the world through Si Sheng.

However, when he saw Joan suffering so much for his death, he decided to overcome this mentality.

Resurrection from the dead is something that no one can ask for. If it weren't for the help of the elemental spirits, he would have no way of being resurrected, and with his broken soul, he could only disappear in this world in the end...

"Really? Can Brother Huang really be resurrected? You didn't lie to me?"

After a long period of sluggishness, Joan couldn't help showing ecstasy. If the emperor's brother can be resurrected, he will be happier than anyone else!

Even if he was asked to give up the throne, he would be willing!

"It's true, I don't need to lie to you." Xu Sili laughed.