579-583

front page
Chapter 579 Special Chapter · Future
search
Chapter 579 Special Chapter · Future
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
When Joan and Xilin saw the brave man, they had already restrained their expressions, and when they saw the old man who was dying and slowly coming to the ground in a wheelchair, they immediately guessed that this should be the Ding Mingyu Xu Sili mentioned. PhD.

Thinking of how such an old man has protected his mother in the past ten or ten years, and how he has protected her under the coercion of the star thief, Joan's heart is full of emotion.

However, when he saw that he handed something that looked like a card to Brother Huang, he was a little puzzled.

Could this be something left behind by my mother before she passed out?

Joan came closer, and then he saw the woman lying in the medical cabin on the small card.

He stared at her blankly, feeling that she was so familiar, as if...he had seen her in his childhood dream.

At that time, he was still lying beside his father's hospital bed, and asked him if that was the queen mother.

Father just touched the top of his head, then looked sideways at the sky outside the window, without saying anything.

It turned out...she was really his mother.

Joan's eyes slowly moistened.

He opened his mouth, and just about to say something, he was surprised to find that although the woman on the card still had her eyes tightly closed, a teardrop was slowly seeping from the corner of her eyes.

"Brother Huang, she...she cried...this card..."

Joan's heart was greatly shaken, and she became a little incoherent for a while.

Xu Sili also witnessed this miraculous scene with his own eyes. He couldn't help looking at Dr. Ding Mingyu. The old man's eye circles were only reddish, but now he was in tears, and his hands were trembling uncontrollably.

"She's crying... Did you see that? She's conscious! She's conscious!"

He made such a cry with a voice full of vicissitudes.

No one can understand how excited and happy Dr. Ding Mingyu is at this moment. It is the happiness when he finally sees the dawn after years of hopeless waiting, and it is also full of gratitude and relief to God.

For Dr. Ding Mingyu, even if his life comes to an end at this moment, he has no regrets.

Seeing the trembling appearance of the old man, Xu Sili's face changed, and an ominous premonition arose in his heart. Sure enough, the next moment, Dr. Ding Mingyu closed his eyes and fell back on the back of the wheelchair.

Even at this moment, his fingers were still holding the card tightly, and Val Rowland, whom he had guarded for so many years, fell to the ground.

In a trance, the woman on the card also showed a painful and sad expression.

"teacher!"

The student standing behind the wheelchair couldn't help screaming when he saw this.

However, before he could take any action, he saw that the silver-haired young man closest to the teacher suddenly squatted down.

A faint blue fluorescent light appeared in his palm, and then he pressed the teacher's hand, letting the fluorescent light cover the teacher's body.

Under his amazed gaze, he found that the pale old man's face was slowly regaining some color, and after a while, his breathing gradually returned to being peaceful and long.