599-603

front page
Chapter 599 Special Chapter · Future
search
Chapter 599 Special Chapter · Future
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
For the new underwater breathing potion, most players rejoice, only those players who have obtained the formula from DeWitt curse.

However, they were still one step ahead, and they didn't suffer too much. Moreover, there was a fixed number of underwater breathing potions in the exchange mall, 100 bottles per day, while stocks lasted.

So the recipes they have are still very valuable.

The formula of this underwater breathing potion was naturally picked up by Xu Sili from another time and space.

It is very suitable as a reward for purification and rescue activities, which can promote players to better develop into the depths of the ocean.

However, unlike other rewards, underwater breathing potions need a pharmacist to produce, so only a small part of the exchange mall has been updated to remind players where the formula can be obtained.

And after a while, players will find that the pharmacist stores opened in various empires sell underwater breathing potions.

Xu Sili didn't want to hype this potion, his purpose was very clear, that is to increase players' interest in the ocean, whether it's seawater purification or marine life rescue, the progress can be accelerated a little bit.

The current version of underwater breathing potion has a short duration, but it is enough to make players excited.

He also believes that according to the players' pharmacist level, it should only be a matter of time before this formula is improved. By then, more players should be attracted to participate in marine activities.

Speaking of which, the effect of this rescue activity is obviously more effective than the last one - because, there are many more players who directly delete their accounts and return than the last activity.

During the last 30-day purification event, millions of Interstellar players had deleted their accounts and returned, and this time, tens of millions of players had returned shortly after the event started.

Because of the return of tens of millions of players one after another, Roland's main cities seem to have been injected with a new vitality.

Players who delete their accounts and restart are no different from real whiteboard rookies except for their accumulated game experience.

The job change experience, the prestige required to open the store, and the NPC favorability all require them to start over and accumulate little by little.

However, the development of the game to the present does not mean that it is easier for newcomers to accumulate experience than in the past.

On the contrary, without wild monsters, they can only rely on running daily tasks to gain experience points, and the most bloody thing is that the current daily tasks are all serial tasks of respecting the old and loving the young...

Where did the old players of this time and space experience this?

What's even more exasperating is that they all completed the task according to the content prompted by the system, but the NPCs didn't seem to be very satisfied.

Sometimes they lose their favor after the task is completed, and when they come back the next day, the NPC refuses to send them the task!

Of course, this is not the most annoying thing.

The most exaggerated thing is that the same NPC has different attitudes towards different people. It may greet one with a smile, but it may be indifferent to another.