474-478

front page
Chapter 474 Special
search
Chapter 474 Special
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
When it turned into a small golden ball of light, Xu Sili didn't feel anything. He entered a chaotic state, his whole body was light, and then at a certain moment, he began to sink.

The lightness of the whole body gradually became heavy, and at the same time, the sense of uneasiness that was uncertain, like duckweed, might dissipate in the world at any time, was replaced by an unprecedented stability.

It's uncomfortable, but it feels like it should be.

The senses of the body began to recover, and Xu Sili's chaotic consciousness gradually awakened. He felt that his body became very heavy, and he could no longer float like before.

However, this heavy feeling made him feel very at ease.

After gradually regaining control over his body, he slowly opened his eyes.

The world in front of him became clearer. Compared with the state of ghosts, there was less sense of separation, which made him feel clearly that he belonged to this world.

He saw Si Sheng and the smile on his face.

Just as Xu Sili wanted to bend the corners of his mouth and smile at him, he felt the pain from his chest.

It was a very stuffy and painful feeling. After many years, after he returned to his body, it gave him a clearer sensory experience and made him deeply realize that he was really alive again.

It's just that this feeling is too bad!

Especially since he has just returned to his body, he has lived as a ghost for so many years without disease and pain, and his tolerance to pain has decreased a lot, and he has become extremely sensitive.

Xu Sili clutched his chest, his brows were deeply furrowed, and tears came out of the pain.

what happened?

Why does it hurt so much?

What exactly did his body go through before he died?

As soon as this thought emerged, a cool elemental power injected into his body, quickly relieving his pain.

Xu Sili finally recovered.

He opened his eyes slightly, and saw Si Sheng's hand pressing on the back of his hand, a blue light was shining.

This skill is...

[Water Healing: A water element skill that can quickly repair physical injuries and restore a certain amount of vitality]

Xu Sili blinked, is he dazzled? Why do words like this appear in front of my eyes?

He blinked away the tears from his eyes vigorously, and after his vision became clear, he found that the line of text had not disappeared.

What is this?

Just as doubts surfaced in his heart, a new font appeared under this line of text.

[Reconnaissance: advanced from the skill [Insight]]

describe:

1. No one can escape your insight, and any disguise will have nothing to hide in front of you.

2. As long as you think, everything in the world can be known to you.

Special effect: Ignore the level difference

Mana consumption: 10

Xu Sili's brain, which was still somewhat confused, became clear in an instant.

Is the following paragraph an explanation of the above paragraph?