509-513

front page
Chapter 509 Special Chapter · Future
search
Chapter 509 Special Chapter · Future
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
When Xu Fengqing went online again, it was already the next morning in the game.

Looking at the rising sun, he habitually took out the blue gemstone from his backpack. He didn't react until he saw the shimmering light on the gemstone——

He originally wanted to commit suicide and return to the city while he was online and Asai's gem was still in his backpack.

Now……

Looking at the sapphire with a warm light flowing on the surface under the morning sun, as if shining with joy, Xu Fengqing couldn't bear to put it in the backpack again.

In fact, he also thought that Asai's soul was sealed in the gem, and he regained consciousness after absorbing Youlanhua, so it would be very uncomfortable to let him stay in the system backpack, right?

Xu Fengqing couldn't stand imagining himself staying in a confined space all night.

It's just that when going offline, putting the gems into the backpack is a necessary measure, and he can't skip this step because of distress.

So he can only prolong the online time as much as possible, and go online after finishing the work as soon as possible.

Now that the gemstones have been taken out, there is no reason to put them back in the backpack, and he just promised Thanos yesterday, so naturally he did not dare to "perform" suicide in front of him.

So, after saying good morning to Thanos, he took out the flying saucer again, took the blue gem to explore the field, and continued to search for more blue flowers.

"Aren't you going to meet someone?"

Thanos, who had been silent all this time, finally spoke to him. After a whole night, he had barely adjusted his mood.

"Yeah." Xu Fengqing nodded, opened his eyes and said nonsense, "Now we are on our way."

The direction he was headed for was indeed the imperial city of the Roland Empire, although if he just flew like this, it would take him a week to fly all the way smoothly.

He just "dropped in" to find You Lanhua. After all, besides A Sai, there are other sisters and comrades in arms of A Sai who are in need.

Thanos was quiet for a while, then suddenly asked, "Are you planning to go back to Roland?"

"Yes."

Xu Fengqing nodded, thought for a while and asked him, "Asay, are you also from the Roland Empire?"

Players are all equipped with an automatic translation system, and he can't tell which country's language Thanos is speaking, but since he asked this question, the answer is self-evident.

Thanos hummed, then fell silent again, before asking, "Roland...is he alright now?"

"That depends on your evaluation criteria."

Xu Fengqing observed the places where Youlanhua might be hiding around, and said, "You know, good or bad is always subjective."

He waited for a while, and then heard the man's slightly disturbed voice, "Then other places...are they as peaceful as here? Will the interstellar beasts still threaten the lives of the people?"

"You can rest assured about that."

Xu Fengqing said, "A few years ago, the interstellar beasts were completely eradicated, and most of the land on Aixue is the same as what you see now."