63- say cheese motherfucker

the next evening i was back at work, dancing in my sparkly underwear on the stage, surrounded by some old men watching me. thanks to the coke i sniffed before my shift i couldn't feel anything like emberassment or an uncomfortable feeling.

i turned my head to the side to see an old man waving at me with a dollar bill, i danced over to him while he licked the bill, reaching my panties with one hand as he got shoved back.

fucking mickey.

"those fingers go anywhere near that girl, i'ma break every knuckle in your hand, all 15 on them." he snapped at the grey haird man. i kept dancing but watching them.

"settle down, rumble fish." the man replied. "anyway a hand only has 14 knuckles." he moved his fingers in front of mickey's face.

"you want to fucking die?" mickey said as he took a big step towards the man, who decided to run away from mick. he just lost me 50 fucking bucks.

"mickey, why you gotta scare of my costumers? that's how i make money!" i yelled at him, as he started counting down the knuckled on his fingers but stopped to respond.

"because your 'costumers' ain't gonna touch my-" he stopped. "an underage girl."

i looked up at him. "anyways, we got invited to an after-hours at the loft of one of my regulars."

mickey stayed silent.

"it's fun! what's wrong with fun?" i asked.

"nothing unless it involves some fat old creep shoving his fingers down your-" he looked around.

i smiled, took a step forward to grab his face, wanting to kiss him.

but he took a step back. "the fuck?" he looked around once again. but then he looked down at me and i smiled up at him. after like 20 seconds of an intense eyecontact, mickey stepped forward and pressed his lips onto mine.

i put my hands on his neck as he grabbed my waist aggressively with his hands when we both started to use our tongue's while kissing. i just know he tried to show who's i am.

i could feel a couple of men looking at us but i didn't give a single fuck. the kiss was so intense i don't know if i'll ever forget this one.

------

mickey and i made our way through a bunch of people in my regular's apartment. it was really big and it had like these windows that go from the floor up to the ceiling, so basically a wall that was a window. the view was amazing and it felt like i could see entire chicago.

"holy fuck, mick, look at this view!" i smiled.

"what this joker do?" mickey asked a lot less impressed then i was.

"he's an engineer and part-time photographer. i think he took some of these pictueres actually." i explained, pointing at some photos on the wall, which mostly showed a woman and a man, both undressed.

he raised his eybrows, looking around. "oh yeah? why'd he want you to come here then, huh?" he asked in a jealous voice.

"oh come on, not everybody wants something from me, mick."